Alleged LSU “Activity”

Advertisement
You know what? They had more fun that I had in the past six years of my life, which is allegedly supposed to be the time, where people **** their brains out before the ****** life humanity calls "adulthood". So, despite me wanting to ****post this into another dimension, all I can do is go: "Good god, they had ***!" and me putting a ****post on them would be as hypocriticial and pathetic as saying that @Rellyrell hates Futurama and @djnellz and @Baba Yaga don't love booty.

And before anyone asks if I'm ok... nope, not a bit.

Back to your scheduled program.

I can’t speak for females, but as a male, I don’t know the appeal of standing around in a room with several other males with erections waiting my turn to poke my chorizo in a receptacle dripping with other guys’ dīck juice.

But, consenting adults, as they say. To each his own.

This one's a deep cut, but here goes...

764w5z.jpg

Advertisement
You know what? They had more fun that I had in the past six years of my life, which is allegedly supposed to be the time, where people **** their brains out before the ****** life humanity calls "adulthood". So, despite me wanting to ****post this into another dimension, all I can do is go: "Good god, they had ***!" and me putting a ****post on them would be as hypocriticial and pathetic as saying that @Rellyrell hates Futurama and @djnellz and @Baba Yaga don't love booty.

And before anyone asks if I'm ok... nope, not a bit.

Back to your scheduled program.
Involuntarily? Bruh...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dudes getting excited about participating in any sexual activity where the men outnumber the women are always a bit suspect.

Never, in my entire life, have I been having *** with a woman and thought “you know what would make this better? Another dude!”
Bumping ball bags doesn't do it for me either.

Advertisement
Back