Alabama is No Fun!!!

Life has gotten pretty easy from the Alabama bagmen, they have a much more selective and focused list these days. Can you imagine the chaos under Shula, having to travel around paying all those 2 and 3 stars?

Advertisement
Winning cures all. And trust me...it ain't a **** experience for their players. Sure Saban grinds them hard as **** but they win titles and off the field? They get taken care of big time and no expense is spared on them. They live like kings.

CMR should take note of Saban's strategy to oversign and push out weak links. I'm turned off by CMR wanting to keep 3-4 spots open. That's insane in today's CFB. That being said UM is superior to Bama in every way imaginable. Education, NFL chances, Women, Weather, Business, Culture, Campus, etc.

Miami can't do that like other schools. For some reason we always have some type of backlash from the local schools. It would probably do more harm than good.

That's a weak philosophy that's never worked under Shannon, Golden, or anyone else. You take more guys for depth. Chances are one of those guys ends up being a starter or at least a major contributor. That may win a game during the course of a season. The top kids will only come with more wins. Wins will get 5 stars over HS coaches feelings 9 times out 10.

Winning cures all. And trust me...it ain't a **** experience for their players. Sure Saban grinds them hard as **** but they win titles and off the field? They get taken care of big time and no expense is spared on them. They live like kings.

This is true. Even before they step foot on campus, "life gets a lot easier".

Advertisement
Kiffin is such a big mouth loose cannon it would be funny if he was the one that exposed Alabama and their cheating. With him being in south Florida now I could see him making some comments.

Jeudy should have his new car by now, no?

Not his yet. Looks like Bama got an in with the Dodge Brothers
https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/12/...osts-photo-of-new-car-twitter-loses-its-mind/

Lol, look up Red Elephant Club. They actually have secret booster club that's by invitation only who's mission statement is:

"We are an elite group of individuals who will support the University of Alabama Football Program enthusiastically and wholeheartedly in a manner that will showcase our first class organization displaying the pride and tradition of the University of Alabama. We will provide donations to assist with funding football scholarships. We will strive to support our current and former football athletes as well as our football coaching staff in any possible way"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back