Alabama and SF WRs

yall still not getting it... its way bigger than just football. THE HEAD COACH HAD A FULL GROWN MAN WALKING BEHIND HIM CARRYING HIS WATER

Advertisement
I've followed recruiting for at least 15 years. SF kids are the most persuasive in the country. They always follow who's hot at the moment. Alabama, Fsu, Florida, Ohio State. No disrespect to them it's just true.

Not nitpicking your English, but do you mean they are the most impressionable. I think that is your point

Why are you guys still caring about him? Regular kids in Broward want nothing to with Miami unless they're going to a night club. They much rather go to in Orlando or FSU(almost everyone I know does) than UM...seriously, most of my friends hose to go to a ****ty party school in the ****box they call Orlando over UM. So imagine what kids like them think. What do I have to do to get this through your heads?

Your generation is incomprehensibly fûcked up.

Advertisement
LOL @ he'll regret going to Alabama.

Show me one South FLA kid that ever regretted going to Bama.

The double standard on this site is funny. Any time the subject of kids transferring in high school is brought up most of the people on here say "kids wanna go to a winning program and get better coaching blah blah blah" but then yall don't use that same logic when it comes to kids choosing colleges. (probably cause you've got your O&G shades on)

Right now Bama edges us in **** near every category. Winning, coaching, facilities, etc.
You'd like to think that a stud WR would see the opportunity to be "the guy" at Miami right away but unfortunately more and more of these kids today are followers and just wanna wear the jersey of a prominent team.

LOL @ he'll regret going to Alabama.

Show me one South FLA kid that ever regretted going to Bama.

The double standard on this site is funny. Any time the subject of kids transferring in high school is brought up most of the people on here say "kids wanna go to a winning program and get better coaching blah blah blah" but then yall don't use that same logic when it comes to kids choosing colleges. (probably cause you've got your O&G shades on)

Right now Bama edges us in **** near every category. Winning, coaching, facilities, etc.
You'd like to think that a stud WR would see the opportunity to be "the guy" at Miami right away but unfortunately more and more of these kids today are followers and just wanna wear the jersey of a prominent team.

SBB lol

All kidding aside, Bama is a dynasty. u cant blame kids. Bama kids dont really excel in NFL like our alumni use to be facts are facts. if i had a son, i wouldnt mind him going to play for saban

We just gotta be patient. We've got some momentum. We'll start getting more kids as we start winning more.

Believe it or not, there's kids that want to come here but they don't want to sign with a "loser". Juedy actually likes Miami and likes Richt. I know that for a fact. There's just too many factors pushing him in Bama's direction.

proxy.php

Do you guys think that every single top name kid that Alabama recruits gets cash on the side? Which would basically be 80% of them.

Its basically impossible for this to be the case. Just too many other schools trying to bring you down.

I mean what booster in the SEC wouldn't pay whatever it took to bring Alabama down? How many 18 yr old kids could pull the wool over everyone's eyes on a consistent basis? You could staff PIs to uncover this type of stuff with ease for 1/100th of what you guys seem to think Alabama pays for their roster. I know it happens here and there but its more like 100 dollar handshakes than bags of cash. Plus its a federal crime on top of all of that so handing kids bags of cash on a consistent basis just doesn't happen.

They pay the elite of the elites then all the other bandwagoners follow like the good little Indians they are.

Advertisement

Do you guys think that every single top name kid that Alabama recruits gets cash on the side? Which would basically be 80% of them.

Its basically impossible for this to be the case. Just too many other schools trying to bring you down.

I mean what booster in the SEC wouldn't pay whatever it took to bring Alabama down? How many 18 yr old kids could pull the wool over everyone's eyes on a consistent basis? You could staff PIs to uncover this type of stuff with ease for 1/100th of what you guys seem to think Alabama pays for their roster. I know it happens here and there but its more like 100 dollar handshakes than bags of cash. Plus its a federal crime on top of all of that so handing kids bags of cash on a consistent basis just doesn't happen.

For the time being, 'Bama doesn't even have to dip into petty cash to take recruits away from Miami. 'Bama is 'Bama. That buys you a whole lot of legitimate interest from kids before you even slide them a single dollar. Why throw cash at the #1 RB in the country to get him interested if the next five RB's on your board are fighting to be in your class and it won't cost you a dime? Now if he's some sort of one in a generation talent and you're going up against similarly powerful programs, then the deep pocketed boosters might get a call, but for people to act like the only reason a kid would chose Alabama over Miami is money under the table is crazy.

They have 1 receiver from Florida on their roster

Yeah but they had Cooper, they landed Jeudy, and supposedly they have an early big lead for Mark Pope.

It's a trend that needs to stop.

lead for Xavier Williams and finished second for ahmmon Richards. They try to snag the best soflo wr every year

we gotta get to the playoffs for this to change.

Exactly. Win and stop complaining people want to go to winning schools. I can't stand the "why would anyone want to go to Tuscaloosa, Gainesville, Tallahassee, etc"..... These kids are gods there and it's fun as **** to be in a big school away from home partying in a football town. I get tired of hearing but you aren't in Miami. As if kids playing ball have all day to go boating and jet skiing.

If Jeudy stays healthy, he will be a star at Alabama and probably play in the final four more than once. It is highly unlikely that he will regret his decision from a football standpoint.

I agree with this. Besides we don't know what we have at qb behind BK. I also think Hurts will improve.

How come drug dealers don't just snitch on other drug dealers?

There is a code to it and if one set of boosters start snitching on boosters from other schools, someone is going to start snitching on them.

Advertisement
Play for a relevant team in the SEC CG/playoff every year, or an irrelevant 6th place ACC team that gets to play in the Cali Cartel Ciudad Juarez Bowl every other year?

Miami needs to win games and become relevant again.

I'm not really too worried about Alabama. They get the best WR from South Florida every couple years but there's still plenty leftover for us to be loaded at that position if we recruit well. We've lost Cooper, Ridley and Juedy to Bama but there's far more players (from South FLA) at other schools who slipped out of our hands for one reason or another.

Advertisement
last 10+ years coaches here sucked...people were going undrafted and becoming starters in the NFL...who the heck wanted to put your career here with those numb-nuts. Give MR time the change will happen it took over a decade to get tho the low point. Many teams other than Bama were looting talent from here.

I'm not really too worried about Alabama. They get the best WR from South Florida every couple years but there's still plenty leftover for us to be loaded at that position if we recruit well. We've lost Cooper, Ridley and Juedy to Bama but there's far more players (from South FLA) at other schools who slipped out of our hands for one reason or another.

very true!

Advertisement
Back