AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Tyson to UGA just wants a free weeekend to chase tail and party with his boys.

Advertisement
Hope they have some fun. Looked ****ed off getting noise complaints and **** sitting in a hotel room. Wish some guys would take them out.

Losercane3do you still think Richt hasnt won a conference title?

The SEC was so good back then when we were like 2 that by winning he got to the Championship. Sorry how could i forget. It was so memorable. That Georgia team with AJ Green, Knowshawn and Stafford really overcheived...not.

Is that a yes youre admitting youre wrong?

Advertisement
I’m with DSJ, they are comin’.

I’ll take a 30-day ban if I’m wrong.

Break out the stogies, boys!

30 Days in February? **** you dangerous fam

I like to live dangerously like that.

Besides, at least I’m willing to take a ban.

I haven’t read the post yet where you’re willing to sack up one way or another.

Perhaps I missed it. But, just in case I didn’t didn’t, you should be the last one speaking.

Lol bruh, don’t close the night being a clown. You’re the one making a dumbass comment. Enjoy the board, ain’t nothing that serious.

I’ve been on this board for many years. Longer than you, as a matter of fact. So saying “enjoy the board” as if I’m a newb poster is wack as ****.

Where did I make a “dumb ***” comment?

You still haven’t sacked up and wagered one way or the other.

I guess you must be a Eunuch.

Advertisement
Why are you weirdos stalking 17 year olds on instagram?

Says a man who sits clicking refresh all day on a recruiting website following the moves of 17 year olds.

Following a sports team is not in the same realm as following what they do on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm cool with wherever each one of y'all wants to draw the line, but please recognize the hypocrisy. You click here all day salivating for an update, but checking social media is worth a finger wagging? These guys are on an official visit to the University of Miami, and I'd rather watch this nonsense myself than have CanePorster305 translate it for me. Remember how ridiculous all of this already is.

Man, **** Randy Russell. Our defensive coordinator went out of his way to wish him the best even though he went to another school. We got Cam Davis coming in wearing his number to honor him and this ************ can't even be indifferent? He's gotta throw shade? GFTO. These ****** kids, man

Advertisement
I mean people have been following their recruitment for years and now they are on an official visit and some people want the feeling like they are "there" or at least see what they are experiencing first hand. They are airing it for everyone to see, not for themselves.

View attachment 57906

(this pic is not mine)

Don’t understand the significance of this, this pic is more than 2 years old. Anyways how good is your source on all of this?

**** really? Where's the pic from?

Did anyone see tavarus mcfadden hating *** in the comments? Ugh loser. Despise guys from S FL who hate on Miami

Dude will be remembered as the scrub that blew the streak to Miami. By allowing a WR that had more dust on him than Wheezy the penguin to score the game winning TD

Why are you weirdos stalking 17 year olds on instagram?

Following them on Snapchat is even worse whoever had that screenshot from Nesta Snapchat needs to fall back these are kids . Sht I’m 24 an I ain’t doing that sht...weird mfs

Genuine question, why is Snapchat worse?
it’s a little more personal, in my opinion, than something like twitter or Facebook. Usually you have to have that person in your contacts and be given their username on there to actually be able to follow them

Advertisement
I personally wouldn't add them on snap/insta or follow them on twitter (until they become canes) just not my style. But there isn't anything wrong with it. They get these accounts for that purpose, for the attention that goes with it. The kids that don't want the attention stay off or have their stuff on private.

Regardless, the news with PS2 is great. Feeling very confident in PS2 and Nesta now. I think Campbell may have committed to UGA, and that emoji was his way of saying he relieved the process was finally over. Chatfield leaning UF, system does fit him better. But we've still got one coming for an OV.

Love this staff man, worked their asses off

View attachment 57906

(this pic is not mine)

Don’t understand the significance of this, this pic is more than 2 years old. Anyways how good is your source on all of this?

**** really? Where's the pic from?

Did anyone see tavarus mcfadden hating *** in the comments? Ugh loser. Despise guys from S FL who hate on Miami

Dude will be remembered as the scrub that blew the streak to Miami. By allowing a WR that had more dust on him than Wheezy the penguin to score the game winning TD

LMAO

I keep going back to what Dee said during the Army bowl week. These kids are self aware and they know what they're doing with respects to the following fans of teams and the media. Keep that in mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back