AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Doherty was feeding Pete some misinformation purposefully.

This or Pete knew as well and had to hold back as well

I think Pete's sources inside the Hecht dried up once they learned he was running game for **** Nose Melki Kawa. Seeing as he just announced he's joining his agency firm, it's not a hard connection to make...

that makes a lot of sense. heard some whispers a bit back that the staff already thought that pete was annoying in year 1, but i didn't think that was the case since he kept getting scoops. then this season info starts drying up, he has a falling out with romberg and the oth guys, abruptly quits reporting, and then joins the staff of an agency that happens to sign norton and herndon? that's a whole lot of coincidence.

School out tomorrow, they can miss school to go on visit?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think Pete's sources inside the Hecht dried up once they learned he was running game for **** Nose Melki Kawa. Seeing as he just announced he's joining his agency firm, it's not a hard connection to make...

that makes a lot of sense. heard some whispers a bit back that the staff already thought that pete was annoying in year 1, but i didn't think that was the case since he kept getting scoops. then this season info starts drying up, he has a falling out with romberg and the oth guys, abruptly quits reporting, and then joins the staff of an agency that happens to sign norton and herndon? that's a whole lot of coincidence.

he wasnt really getting scoops. the majority of his predictions were wrong.

Advertisement

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So rumph decided to switch ps2 & tc. So tc is with shaq & b is with ps2. See u saturday
[MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] Is there any strategy to that? Or is it the players who choose when to host and what not?

Nah. Its actually a lady who takes care of ticket requests who lines up hosts requested etc. In this case tyson asked if b could host him. We feel REAL GOOD about tyson i was just told.

giphy (5).webp

Advertisement

Told you both it was going to be so silent you’re going to here a pin drop.

It looks like Shaq will be hosting TC snd Pink will host Silvers...not sure about the other visitors

So rumph decided to switch ps2 & tc. So tc is with shaq & b is with ps2. See u saturday

Gils gonna be there also

So Hightower hosting Ps2?
Who is gils?
yes hightower hosting PS2.
Gils = frierson, I think

It really gets my hopes up when insiders confirm little details said by other insiders!

That's interesting because I thought I read that Shaq doesn't like recruiting others according to his pops. He feels either a kid either wants to come or doesn't. This actually might be a good sign with TC because they feel pretty confident. LOL

I had that same concern cause of not only that statement but also from what i know maybe [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] can confirm but ive been told shaqs sortve a homebody. Great kid for sure though.

Was Pete even breaking anything serious regarding what the staff was doing? I don’t think so.

Advertisement

Was Pete even breaking anything serious regarding what the staff was doing? I don’t think so.

not so much breaking what the staff was doing or because of any info he broke. they just don't really like him in general.

that being said, rumor mill around campus can be a crapshoot. the agency thing today just seems to bring the things i have been hearing together in a sensible way.

Advertisement
Get your ******* popcorn ready. Dee says we feel REAL GOOD about Campbell. Sileo has quadrupled down on Surtain & Nesta. This is our time now. We’re closing. We’re gonna be the show on NSD for once. Enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back