AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I like it. This is how NSD should be. Nobody should know anything until NSD and kids sign on the dotted line. Wherever Campbell and Surtain land you cant be mad at them one bit. They've handled their recruitment as professional as you can.

Advertisement
Here what Randy Mansell just said
-I have rode it this long, I am not back off it at this point. I am staying with Tyson Campbell to UGA. I can assure you this is no slam dunk no matter what you read anywhere. You saw the UGA staff working him on twitter on Sunday. Almost all of that tells you what I continue to hear, that he is really thinking about this one. I am very curious where Surtain ends up. LSU feels really good and I am hearing so does Alabama. Good thing is both of these young man go first on ESPN in the morning

Interesting that he hasn't heard (or at least isn't saying as much) that the coaching staff has been informed by TC that he's coming.

He’s saying, “I dug my heels in on TC to UGA based on someone else’s “vibe” at the Army game, so I’m going to stay dug in.”

Again, over the next 24 hours you'll see every local insider simply double-down on their most recent information (from before the Miami visit) since there's just no other real information to be had at this point. I doubt that anyone will be CB-ing anyone to Miami until tomorrow morning.

This, nobody knows at this point. The joys of recruiting day battles. At least we had the last shot at them and the staff threw everything at them.

How bad would it suck if Sileo is Choad Wilson looking to stick one final dagger in UM fans?

Dan is a borderline homer. I doubt that is the case but would be a savage move.
That’s what would make it an incredible troll by Choad.

Last recruiting troll who had this sort of magic was RJHustle/BigConch. Conch had the entire Grassy community eating out of his furry troll hand before one of the Grassy mods called in Your Living Legend to solve the crime. Your Legend read 4 posts and immediately closed the case. Conch was finished and left in disgrace.

I remember that dude.

What a clown.

Was he the lawyer/agent from Broward who said he was tight/traveled with Federer?

LSU fans saying they were told they got PS2 and UGA fans saying they were told they got TC.i really hope our insiders are right.

Lol at insiders. It was a giant troll job. The guy ran off and “retired” before we even got to NSD. No one except the CI conspiracy theorists said we were getting any of these guys. Every site reported they weren’t talking much but sources say either LSU/Bama for Surtain and UGa for Campbell. Only our tinfoil hat wearing special needs posters took that to mean that the American Heritage Alliance hatched a huge plan to feed false info and spread lies so they could all commit to Miami on NSD with turnover chains and pyrotechnics and ****. No one was reporting it because it wasn’t the truth. It’s never that deep

Yeah.

Not a single credible "insider" has said anything to indicate these corners are coming here. It's been a deadly combo of fake sources and pure optimism on this board and it's whipped people into a frenzy. We've got fake insiders trolling and posters thinking if they're positive enough they can will signing all 4 into existence.

Multiple recruiting reporters with established sources: multiple sources say despite the kids not talking, it looks like bama or LSU for Surtain and Georgia for Campbell

CI Truthers: they don’t know ****! Feeding fake info! All Canes

Andrew Ivins, biggest Canes insider right now: crystal ball Campbell to UGA. Might have a chance at Surtain

CI Truthers: he doesn’t know ****! He’s guessing!

Random *** poster with no history of inside info and a Facebook post: Surtain coming and feel great on Campbell

CI Truthers: We getting everyone!! It’s happening!

Lord have mercy

So called Canes fans who’s ultimate goal at CIS is to patrionize and make fun of other Cane fans that show any kind of enthusiasm or hope with our Top 5 class. Lord have mercy. It’s sucks to be you.

you mean so-called Cane's fans that hope we miss out on top targets just to say haha I told you so. Theybe been beaten down so bad in life they just want others to share in misery

Last edited:
Advertisement
Again, over the next 24 hours you'll see every local insider simply double-down on their most recent information (from before the Miami visit) since there's just no other real information to be had at this point. I doubt that anyone will be CB-ing anyone to Miami until tomorrow morning.

This, nobody knows at this point. The joys of recruiting day battles. At least we had the last shot at them and the staff threw everything at them.

Not true. Your mom knows, she told me last night.

-I have rode it this long, I am not back off it at this point. I am staying with Tyson Campbell to UGA. I can assure you this is no slam dunk no matter what you read anywhere. You saw the UGA staff working him on twitter on Sunday. Almost all of that tells you what I continue to hear, that he is really thinking about this one. I am very curious where Surtain ends up. LSU feels really good and I am hearing so does Alabama. Good thing is both of these young man go first on ESPN in the morning

Interesting that he hasn't heard (or at least isn't saying as much) that the coaching staff has been informed by TC that he's coming.

He’s saying, “I dug my heels in on TC to UGA based on someone else’s “vibe” at the Army game, so I’m going to stay dug in.”

He is also hedging his bets in a fantastic way

Absolutely. We're going to see a lot of this "reporter-speak" today: "I'm not hearing anything differently right now", "I have no reason to believe he's going elsewhere at this point", "my sources haven't changed their opinion", "the staff is confident", "kid is taking his time making a decision so don't expect an update before NSD", etc.

This is gonna be fun.

Advertisement
How bad would it suck if Sileo is Choad Wilson looking to stick one final dagger in UM fans?

Last recruiting troll who had this sort of magic was RJHustle/BigConch. Conch had the entire Grassy community eating out of his furry troll hand before one of the Grassy mods called in Your Living Legend to solve the crime. Your Legend read 4 posts and immediately closed the case. Conch was finished and left in disgrace.

I remember that dude.

What a clown.

Was he the lawyer/agent from Broward who said he was tight/traveled with Federer?

That was chefcane - also a world renowned chef and a legend in his own mind.

Absolutely. We're going to see a lot of this "reporter-speak" today: "I'm not hearing anything differently right now", "I have no reason to believe he's going elsewhere at this point", "my sources haven't changed their opinion", "the staff is confident", "kid is taking his time making a decision so don't expect an update before NSD", etc.

This is gonna be fun.

Yep and when a recruit pulls a "flip", you'll start hearing...

"The staff was surprised - he was a silent to them"
"Staff felt very confident with him"
etc.

This is gonna be fun.

etc.

Let’s hope some other schools get victimized by the apparently overconfident staffs this year.

They have no real info. It’s clear as day to anyone who has made a life of evaluating info and credibility.

These arrogant sec honks think recruits will either choose them or decide to retire from football. They also don’t want to face the angry redneck subscribers if they admit they are fallible and merely guessing on the AH guys.

Advertisement

Obviously he is not trusted by the true Gawja insiders, or else he'd know the truth.

I remember that dude.

What a clown.

That was ChefCane, or one of the greatest follows in Twitter history if you like really bad, made up stories, Joe Casale.

This is gonna be fun.

etc.

Ah yes, the ever-present "he told the staff he was coming as late as ____ days ago."

Advertisement
LSU fans saying they were told they got PS2 and UGA fans saying they were told they got TC.i really hope our insiders are right.
Their insiders have been saying that since those kids were in 8th grade. I'm not telling you to believe our nut jobs over there nut jobs, just recognized we're all nutjobs.

LSU insider:

lsuflag.webp

Lol at insiders. It was a giant troll job. The guy ran off and “retired” before we even got to NSD. No one except the CI conspiracy theorists said we were getting any of these guys. Every site reported they weren’t talking much but sources say either LSU/Bama for Surtain and UGa for Campbell. Only our tinfoil hat wearing special needs posters took that to mean that the American Heritage Alliance hatched a huge plan to feed false info and spread lies so they could all commit to Miami on NSD with turnover chains and pyrotechnics and ****. No one was reporting it because it wasn’t the truth. It’s never that deep

Yeah.

Not a single credible "insider" has said anything to indicate these corners are coming here. It's been a deadly combo of fake sources and pure optimism on this board and it's whipped people into a frenzy. We've got fake insiders trolling and posters thinking if they're positive enough they can will signing all 4 into existence.

Multiple recruiting reporters with established sources: multiple sources say despite the kids not talking, it looks like bama or LSU for Surtain and Georgia for Campbell

CI Truthers: they don’t know ****! Feeding fake info! All Canes

Andrew Ivins, biggest Canes insider right now: crystal ball Campbell to UGA. Might have a chance at Surtain

CI Truthers: he doesn’t know ****! He’s guessing!

Random *** poster with no history of inside info and a Facebook post: Surtain coming and feel great on Campbell

CI Truthers: We getting everyone!! It’s happening!

Lord have mercy

LOL. You woe is me guys must be a blast in real life if all you see is misery in this AH4 scenario.

Some dopey click-thirsty blogger in TooKKKaloo, who has probably talked to Surtain’s gardener, is more credible in your droopy world than a guy like Dee, who was actually on the scene this weekend?

You’re smarter than this, Chise. I know I’m a pessimistic dude, but we look like a gang of morons out here. Y’all got this. I’ll check out til NSD cuz I don’t want to **** in yalls Cheerios. I hope my next post is me coming back to eat crow after we clean house

That’s right, good boy.

Roll over and **** on yourself, big talker, your master is now in the room.

Thanks for getting your cur to heel, Franchise.

Now listen to reason.

Either DSJ did a masterful troll job and no PSjr or at worst, we have shot with him. Have you not noticed the reality of all his fūcking visits, practices and finally OV. Any reasonable person would say we have a decent shot based on behavior.

For TC, I understand the rationale for people being on the pessimistic side, being that all the chatter pretty much everywhere is UGA, but hey, why not give it a last minute punchers chance.

Chatfield I’m not too worked up about because I think he’s Florida bound, but I not solid either way. Just seems like that’s the indication.

Nesta we already know.

Nice job, chise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back