AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Per TOS Campbell will sit down with family this evening and make a final decision. His father stated, "He will be there to watch his games".....Wednesday can't get here soon enough, hold on tight

I got excited about his comment but isn't he the one allegedly being offered a job with UGA?

Advertisement
Per TOS Campbell will sit down with family this evening and make a final decision. His father stated, "He will be there to watch his games".....Wednesday can't get here soon enough, hold on tight
What else did the article say?
Basically - rumors floating around UGA is speculation, his father doesn't know where he is going at this point. Will sit down this evening and try to make headway on a decision. It will be a secret until NSD. What is for certain is that he HAS NOT made a decision. UM put it's best effort forward on the OV. OV was nice hospitality, Richt reinforced family, education and athletics. Process has gotten more grueling as NSD approaches... " Even with the dead period here coaches will light up phones and social media accounts." Process has been rough on him and his fam. Miami, Bama, UGA are all in it and his dad will be there to watch games wherever he goes.

I'm not proof reading that

How bad would it suck if Sileo is Choad Wilson looking to stick one final dagger in UM fans?

Na, too well written.

Choad used to write for the UM school newspaper. It kills me to say anything good about that pos c0cksucking assh0leface, but he was a creative young writer.

Who else remembers that faithful day a few years back when Chad Wilson made a CIS account and started attacking posters for being ****ed at him and his kids.

That thread was enrapturing.

Ahhh, the good old days.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I got excited about his comment but isn't he the one allegedly being offered a job with UGA?

no thats his sister who has been offered

I like see to see a link to this. Posters keep saying that it is true but never provide a source.

Basically - rumors floating around UGA is speculation, his father doesn't know where he is going at this point. Will sit down this evening and try to make headway on a decision. It will be a secret until NSD. What is for certain is that he HAS NOT made a decision. UM put it's best effort forward on the OV. OV was nice hospitality, Richt reinforced family, education and athletics. Process has gotten more grueling as NSD approaches... " Even with the dead period here coaches will light up phones and social media accounts." Process has been rough on him and his fam. Miami, Bama, UGA are all in it and his dad will be there to watch games wherever he goes.

This jives with what [MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION] has been saying about how at some point, recruits and families just get tired of the grind and want it to be over. Hopefully that works in our favor, but sometimes I actually don't envy these kids getting pulled in a million directions...

Wow! Groundbreaking information from CS there, LOL.

I really need to take a break until Wednesday.

Holy ****.

How bad would it suck if Sileo is Choad Wilson looking to stick one final dagger in UM fans?

Na, too well written.

Choad used to write for the UM school newspaper. It kills me to say anything good about that pos c0cksucking assh0leface, but he was a creative young writer.

Who else remembers that day a few years back when Chad Wilson made a CIS account and started attacking posters for being ****ed at him and his kids.

Ahhh, the good old days.

That was some good stuff. I think I got the chance to throw some vitriol his way. A very therapeutic thread for me.

Advertisement
Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

See you there, I'll be the shortest adult male in Ty's family group...

All I needed to see

Na, too well written.

Who else remembers that day a few years back when Chad Wilson made a CIS account and started attacking posters for being ****ed at him and his kids.

Ahhh, the good old days.

That was some good stuff. I think I got the chance to throw some vitriol his way. A very therapeutic thread for me.

It was awesome, man. No fvcks were given!

The "Clean Thread" is so easy to get through for info..............57 pages in hours. OP, time for the "Really Clean Thread"?

Only thing is, the people over this site would have to be complicit. If they let Chad freakin wilson troll us............

I can’t speak for anyone else, but just because I have a band hammer and a self-amusing wit does not mean I’m running a cyber ops program behind the scenes. Anyone can make an account here and start posting. Nobody is going through their mail to see if they’re legit.

I'm not even sure who you are. I'm talking about D$, Pete, etc.

Good, because I’m a full time nobody.

LOL. Just so we're clear, my post wasn't intended to be a put down. For the most part I don't keep up with who the various moderators are. What I do know is D$, Lu, and others brainstormed and started this board when **** went crazy at Canestime. I just refuse to believe that UM loving guys like that would let a cat like Chad Wilson ***** CIS Boardmembers over like that. That's the point I was trying to make.

Advertisement
The "Clean Thread" is so easy to get through for info..............57 pages in hours. OP, time for the "Really Clean Thread"?

A cleaner thread every day or your money back!

I expect the one on Wednesday to be absolutely filthy...

Sileo with a fantastic troll job

If he was trolling, it was a long time in the making. I mean the dude made an account, posted hundreds of times, and then came out with this. I just don't see why someone would work so hard to do all of that.

To me, the more obvious scenario is that he's either right or wrong about his info. Putting that much work into a troll job — literally months in the making — just seems too ridiculous. But this is CIS, so you never know.

I'm going to trust him on this one, and hopefully, it all works out.

It’s a troll bud. You can’t possibly believe UM is landing both Campbell and Surtain

Only problem is one of the storm 18 EEs uncle posts here, and has been posting the same info sileo has. Only sileo said it first.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back