AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I guess I probably shouldn't go on here until Wednesday. Everyone and there brother outside of this thread says Campbell Is going to UGA but some so called insiders on here say he's all UM. Outside sources are saying PS2 to us is not likely but there is a chance. But are so called insiders are saying he is a lock to go here... So let's see who is wrong when it's all said and done. See you guys on Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Both bama and uga site recently have stated before this visit that uga was not 100% confident on Campbell so I’m not buying that tbh

Advertisement
I still think Campbell and Surtain to Miami and that they trolling all the soooo called insiders specially once I saw that CB for Nesta

Alright I just spoke to one of my boys that I played baseball with and he just so happened to play baseball and football at AH. Graduated in 2014.... he told me Campbell to Georgia and he says PS2 to us. Those around PS2 like him here in Miami.
Those around him wanting him here plus I’m sure after having a great visit this weekend sounds like we’re in great position.

Not much new news from what’s been trending and what DSJ has been saying but thought I’d post it up since I just had this convo.

I'm going to leave my imaginary crystal ball on Campbell to miami. Hopefully I'm not going down with the ship!

I went out last night and pretty sure I saw Gil. If he was there I’m sure Chatman and AH3 were there. And they were having a blast. Hard to leave that then go to Georgia. Campbell has a lot to think about if Georgia really is his leader

Last edited:
Alright I just spoke to one of my boys that I played baseball with and he just so happened to play baseball and football at AH. Graduated in 2014.... he told me Campbell to Georgia and he says PS2 to us. Those around PS2 like him here in Miami.
Those around him wanting him here plus I’m sure after having a great visit this weekend sounds like we’re in great position.

Not much new news from what’s been trending and what DSJ has been saying but thought I’d post it up since I just had this convo.

I'm going to leave my imaginary crystal ball on Campbell to miami. Hopefully I'm not going down with the ship!

Man I’m sure after this weekend he’s going to have a lot to think about. This weekend is going to make Campbell really really think

Edit this post buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Nesta was recruiting Chatman to Miami during the OV according to Chatman. Great prediction, Newberg.

Negative news from every recruiting site and writer in America: they don’t know ****

Random poster on independent message board gives positive news: Cane lock!

Seems legit

Are you illiterate? Ivins just said Coburn is 50/50 and Surtain is torn between 3 schools/ How is that some random independent message board poster?

Funny, the “experts” are reflecting what some of the posters are saying.

Nesta was recruiting Chatman to Miami during the OV according to Chatman. Great prediction, Newberg.

Uh, you can't change a crystal ball to a team he's committed to. He previously had it on OSU, so he can only switch to UF. Better than leaving on OSU (considering you can't retract a guess)

Advertisement
Yearly reminder that “flip” predictions are often trolls because they don’t count against you if you’re wrong. Noles did this crap last year.

Nesta coming. Chatman coming. Surtain maybe coming. Campbell probably not coming.

Great class. Some how strike with one of those cornerbacks and it is an elite class.

Newberg can’t cb Nesta to us cause Nesta is already committed. Their systems don’t work like that I believe

Advertisement
I'm going with we get everybody.

Have Rumph do what Donnell Bennett did with Stacy Coley, and sequester the corners away from any outside distractions.

Take their phones until they sign with Miami Wednesday

Negative news from every recruiting site and writer in America: they don’t know ****

Random poster on independent message board gives positive news: Cane lock!

Seems legit

Are you illiterate? Ivins just said Coburn is 50/50 and Surtain is torn between 3 schools/ How is that some random independent message board poster?

Funny, the “experts” are reflecting what some of the posters are saying.

Exactly. This troll jmmcomber now has to lie to continue putting a negative spin on anything Miami. "Expert" news sources from both Texas and Miami have now confirmed that Miami is 50/50 for Coburn, but this troll screams that "no one on Earth" thinks Miami is legit for him. Same with Surtain. Ivey just confirmed Miami is in it, but somehow "no one on Earth" thinks Miami has a chance for him.

was the tyson to uga ever that strong or was it people guessing? this kid has been quiet.

was the tyson to uga ever that strong or was it people guessing? this kid has been quiet.

Buzz started at the all star game and continued through his visit. I think the “runaway train” angle is massively overblown, but the noise has been he’s liked them for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back