AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Super Duper insider Dan Sileo says Chatfield is a Cane so if he really is going to Florida then his Surtain take is garbage too

I don't believe DSJ ever said that.

He did

his original take was PS2 and NEsta to Miami and he didnt have a great read on TC and Chat. today he said chat is a cane. CBs dont mean much esp if no one knows what **** do so well see

If Sileo Jr is right in all of his predictions what level of legend is he on this board?!?

[TWEET]960235322830393344[/TWEET]

[TWEET]959959914050408448[/TWEET]

Seriously, is that thier version of the TOC? No wonder nobody even knew they had it. Only at The U. It only happens at The U. We win one NC and nobody will be talking about anyone else.

Lol; the take over...he means blowing a 2 TD lead full of experienced Srs to a team w a QB who hadn’t thrown a pass all season fresh off the bench?

Super Duper insider Dan Sileo says Chatfield is a Cane so if he really is going to Florida then his Surtain take is garbage too

He did

his original take was PS2 and NEsta to Miami and he didnt have a great read on TC and Chat. today he said chat is a cane. CBs dont mean much esp if no one knows what **** do so well see

If Sileo Jr is right in all of his predictions what level of legend is he on this board?!?

a notch below Dan Sileo Sr.

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

also it could be because when TC signs with us all of the "green Hearted" jawja fans who have been so nice and sweet to TC when they thought he was coming will show their true colors with all of their negative comments when he doesn't sign with them.

I never even thought of this angle.

dude, enough.

You’re playing right into his troll hands.

His only goal on here is to elicit responses like yours. Just ignore his posts, I just scroll right by. I realize he posts three and four a page with his passive aggressive look-at-me shtick, but since the mods have decided to let him continue his one man shlt show, the best advice I can give you is to just ignore him. Let your fingers do the walking, and scroll on by. He has a real mental problem and is just looking for the wrong kind of attention.

It happens every thread. He’s not worth it.

I've put both those cu*ts on ignore......and another one is about to get it as well. Now this thread looks better

Advertisement
I need to get to the wez to decypher these tweets....may like or may not like what i hear but know it will be the real ****

I never even thought of this angle.

dude, enough.

You say I derail threads yet you keep attacking me every chance you get.

If you don't like what I have to say, just ignore me. It's not hard.

Mods do you job

I have done NOTHING to warrant any mod action.

Valid and I were discussing a Surtain theory and we were viciously attacked without provocation. Then I simply comment on another poster's post and I receive an insult. I have made zero off topic or "trolling" posts in this thread yet I continue to get attacked from every which way. I've tried to take the high road but enough is enough. As I said, if you don't what I have to say just ignore me.

Simple as that.

Viciously!! Lol

Dude u r the best! I remain utterly impressed with your total immersion into trolldom

He did

a notch below Dan Sileo Sr.

...and a mirror image of pat suratin jr, that’s the word on the street

Advertisement
Advertisement
[TWEET]960221660363284480[/TWEET]

SIAP

Typically don't read into these kids tweets and don't try to understand what they truely mean but that "true colors" part makes me feel like some people we thought were coming aren't. But what do we know

New poster pops up with rather silly interpretation of tweet. Hum? Who are you? What enemy camp are you from?

I find it funny that other posters feel the need to preach to others about how we shouldn’t get our hopes up, cause they’re so wise and experienced. Been following recruiting since the Internet was created, and I’m going to hope we land every stud possible that’s going to help us get back to where we belong, and I’ll just deal with my disappointment when we miss on some, thanks.

That’s because you’re a real man. Not a ***** like these so called “realist” posters.

Advertisement
The League Of Shadows? Well he's referring to the SEC there cause those ****** guys are always up to some shady ****. But what he doesn't realize is what it really means... it's where they'll all be when Miami lights it up again.. in the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back