AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
That may be the case too...
N the hood a greenheart mean somebody that's fake and their heart is not real, for him to put a green heart up is kind of way to say somebody ain't reali n what's being said or how they act...why a green heart? Why not red?
Might not mean anything tho so take it as a grain of salt

What the **** are you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

also it could be because when TC signs with us all of the "green Hearted" jawja fans who have been so nice and sweet to TC when they thought he was coming will show their true colors with all of their negative comments when he doesn't sign with them.

Nails it. The people he is referring to are the UGA, LSU, Bama fans

Advertisement
That may be the case too...
N the hood a greenheart mean somebody that's fake and their heart is not real, for him to put a green heart up is kind of way to say somebody ain't reali n what's being said or how they act...why a green heart? Why not red?

the green heart is maybe bc our colors are orange and green? also when you say great day for canes on wednesday and then say that cant be a negative esp when we really only know we have 2 unsigned commits

also it could be because when TC signs with us all of the "green Hearted" jawja fans who have been so nice and sweet to TC when they thought he was coming will show their true colors with all of their negative comments when he doesn't sign with them.

I never even thought of this angle.

Some of the stupidest posts in the history of CIS are in this thread......Surtain in cahoots....green heart meanings.....SMDH

dude, enough.

2 of these posters are either the same person or are in cahoots. You aren't posting that close to each other.

Advertisement

dude, enough.

You say I derail threads yet you keep attacking me every chance you get.

If you don't like what I have to say, just ignore me. It's not hard.

dude, enough.

Mods do you job

Georgia fans will be calling Campbell everything under the sun when he commits here. He will see what they really are capable of when it happens.

It’s a wrap fellas...enjoy the SB..be productive Monday and Tuesday at work...Wednesday is going to be a celebration

Advertisement

dude, enough.

Yeah, to the ignore list you go loser.

Uga staff tweeting subliminal messages aimed at Campbell as if they are worried. Kind of reminiscent of what Miami did with jobe tbh, not a good sign for uga if you ask me

Uga staff tweeting subliminal messages aimed at Campbell as if they are worried. Kind of reminiscent of what Miami did with jobe tbh, not a good sign for uga if you ask me

Post a few of them.

Miami must have counter offered that job UGA was trying to offer Campbell's sister LOL

dude, enough.

Mods do you job

I have done NOTHING to warrant any mod action.

Valid and I were discussing a Surtain theory and we were viciously attacked without provocation. Then I simply comment on another poster's post and I receive an insult. I have made zero off topic or "trolling" posts in this thread yet I continue to get attacked from every which way. I've tried to take the high road but enough is enough. As I said, if you don't what I have to say just ignore me.

Simple as that.

Advertisement

dude, enough.

Yeah, to the ignore list you go loser.

These two's troll game was masked during the **** years, when everyone was negative.

Post a few of them.

Miami must have counter offered that job UGA was trying to offer Campbell's sister LOL

Coley had one, but this is my only social media vice. I don't do twatting, head book, or pictures on the line

Bring us the good brock

Advertisement
Why don’t someone just send Realus a tweet as a private message and ask him what he meant? I had a convo with him earlier in private on Twitter. He talks to fans.

Post a few of them.

Coley had one, but this is my only social media vice. I don't do twatting, head book, or pictures on the line

Post. Them.

Let's not let another great thread get derailed by some fools looking for attention.

What are these tweets you speak of, Brock? Can you please share them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back