Adam Anderson

Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/4694739/58768bdfdfd8b70fe088603e[/HUDL]

Junior highlights

You also can see Chatman playing the other side. These two have taken a lot of visits together so I don't think we pull him from UGA, but you never know once you get someone on campus.

Mr. Anderson:

tumblr_nv8ok8Q44u1tp80nvo1_500.gif

A top-5 DE in the 2018 class out of Rome, GA (same HS as Chatman) is planning to visit Miami per 24/7.

Listed at 6'5" 220 - and currently committed to Georgia....

Sounds like Rome will have a stout DL this year....

LB, not DE

He looks a DE to me. I don't know if he moves his feet like a LB, but I don't claim to be an expert. A real stud at DE.

Advertisement
My money's on Kirby Dumb being a corch.

He proved last year he is a corch. Only question remaining on him is if he can recruit his way around his corching to get to a 9 to 10 win level.

I haven't looked at Jawga's schedule at all this year, but according to some posters on here it's pretty easy. He might stumble his way to eight or nine wins this year. Who knows, maybe 10. All that will do is add a year to his tenure. I expect he'll be corching there for at least 5 years, minimum. Looking at my fake crystal ball, it says 8-9 wins this year and next year, followed by 7 to 9 win years subsequently. After about five or six years, the fans up there will finally figure out he's a corch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back