According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Mario wants to meet with his players to leave them with some dignity. No sense in burning bridges with his players, especially when some might be coming to Miami via the transfer portal.

Mario has an unimpeachable position and message to his players, 'this is the only job I would ever leave Oregon for, just as you love Oregon as your soon to be alma mater, so do I for my hometown alma mater, this chance comes around once in a lifetime if you are lucky, I have to take it, please understand I love you guys and this is the hardest decision I have ever had to make', simple!

Advertisement
WGAF what we look like in 'the media'?

You have on this site already, a million porsts crying, “oh my gosh this looks so bad.”

Like seriously, who gives a fūck what Andrea Adelson or that credit card stealing and scamming piece of shlt Gottlieb, or any of the ESPN new age soy boys think.

It’s a meaningless and unhappy life when you actually worry what other people think. Do your thing the right way, and clear your mind of others opinions.

I’m certainly not going to get all worked up over what some meaningless borderline morons think on social media.

There is no critical thinking anymore. It’s insane.
Just on this and the AD search alone has shown everyone journalism in 2021. Even if they know nothing they will search , dig then finally make up something up to throw to the sheep. The last four years really put all of this in perspective, I thought I knew how bad it was but I was way off.

Manny is not being retained in any capacity. That would be a terrible environment

I am shocked at the amount of IRL canes fans that have asked me if I think manny will be retained as DC… like do these people not know how a locker room works?

The best part of all of this is the school has actually kept it quiet. A couple of people on the board, sure, but it’s not like the school has been flying all over the country, going in and out of negotiations with 10 candidates, etc. The media like Adelson and McElroy are *****ing about how unfair this public process has been to Manny, when the only reason it has been public are Manny Sr and his friends on the BoT like Epstein.

They can collectively **** off, as no one heard a peep about Riley recruiting for USC when at Oklahoma or Kelly leaving the way he did.
These guys championing for “poor” Manny publicly when Manny went to temple signed a class then left 3 weeks later is hysterical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re clearly too simple minded to understand, but I wasn’t wrong about Mario, not in the slightest.

But please stop following me around, I’m still not sending you a **** pic.

I like you as a poster man, but you should 100% take the L on this one.

Not going to look for the thread, but you kept spouting some nonsense about irrational group think and how there was a 1% chance Mario would come here.

You, like many others, underestimated the allure of "home" and coaching at your alma mater.

Just on this and the AD search alone has shown everyone journalism in 2021. Even if they know nothing they will search , dig then finally make up something up to throw to the sheep. The last four years really put all of this in perspective, I thought I knew how bad it was but I was way off.
Its a shame that South Florida journalism has had literally no new blood in a very long time.

A bunch of old, never-was reporters that really just ******* suck at their jobs. My god, the reporting on this was embarrassing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back