According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Oh god....im in a discussion with someone who uses the word triggered...let me guess....lets go brandon is a hilarious, clever chant in your house....how do I get out of this? Seriously....i apologize for bringing this up...today is supposed to be a happy day for Canes fans...my fault
Hilarious is an understatement.

Man, this **** is going to drag into tomorrow and ruin another day of productivity for me isn't it. May have to burn some of those personal days.

Advertisement
So again, who's your suggestion?
Meyer shot down even considering Notre Dame, a team he has long been linked to. He wouldn't come here. Dabo has no reason to come here, and not sure he'd fit in well here. Should we go after Saban? 🤣

Bottom line is Mario is in the the next tier just below those "elites", and is often mentioned as a top possible target of major teams as a result.

Advertisement
Coordinator budget

Oh My God Wow GIF

Wow this is a re-hash of another outlets exact article. Without even citing them. Really scummy and unprofessional of Fox News. Gee, how incredibly surprising. And of course they even hedge right off the bat ("appears") too.

Did Fox hire Ferman or something?

Literally says "By Armando Salguero | OutKick" right at the beginning of the article....

Great...you really want to be misled??? Fox News is reporting it...ugh....I dont trust this AT ALL!!

We gotta leave this **** out of here, regardless of network leanings.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh god....im in a discussion with someone who uses the word triggered...let me guess....lets go brandon is a hilarious, clever chant in your house....how do I get out of this? Seriously....i apologize for bringing this up...today is supposed to be a happy day for Canes fans...my fault
Man shut up already. U came on here to try and bait people. Wild corny

Advertisement
Back