According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

We could fire Head Coach Manny and retain Defensive Coordinator Manny?
no man GIF

absolutely fucking not no way GIF
No Way Friday GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
****… did Miami forget that Manny is still on the payroll? lmao
I really can’t understand why so many of you can’t figure out that Manny and his staff were told that they were likely leaving the program but there was a small chance that they might be retained pending the outcome of a search. There is no part of this where Miami would be that disrespectful to a good soldier that they wouldn’t have at least told him that there was a chance he could stay though it might be unlikely especially considering his connections to the board of trustees and of course who his dad is

Again, the media is mad that we’re doing something. With this process we’ve shown that we will commit major $$$, will go after big time coaches, and have the resources to compete. Their favorite punching bag isn’t going to be available anymore.

You guys seriously think the people that run “Look At The Small Crowd At Miami Game” stories at least three times a year are going to do anything but take a dig at us?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really can’t understand why so many of you can’t figure out that Manny and his staff were told that they were likely leaving the program but there was a small chance that they might be retained pending the outcome of a search. There is no part of this where Miami would be that disrespectful to a good soldier that they wouldn’t have at least told him that there was a chance he could stay though it might be unlikely especially considering his connections to the board of trustees and of course who his dad is
It was a joke

hes been very positive on this the whole time. I think he went to school with Mario
I'm not saying he isn't right. Not saying he isn't coming. Just not gonna track insiders and leaks and reports. I expect Mario to be hired. Just waiting for it to officially happen is all. We been doing this for weeks lol.

Advertisement
@Cribby i hope as soon as you’re able to, you can explain the hold ups/lack of announcements from UM/ manny firing news/etc.. whole thing has flowed weird.

Advertisement
Back