According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

I'm half way between pants on and pants off

Getting Ready Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
I'm not going to trash Rad if he stays at Clemson (no idea what the contracts look like) but if they're similar, I don't see how you can turn down Miami unless you're comfortable where you are - and we know that's not the case if he tried to bolt for Pac-12 Commish last year.

All the promise of endless funding into the program, talk of a stadium, reviving athletics to their past glory...that's enticing AF if i'm an elite competitor. I don't know what else you can offer.

Oh yea I'm slurping till proven otherwise. Do want to see how he matches up vs Saban for recruits Nick wants in sfla. I will give him a pass this class cause he has little time. But next class on dexk
I haven’t been on the recruiting board since the UNC game. I’ve been itching to go back

Advertisement
8 million? I mean I have to ride with Mario now that's he's the coach. But 8 million? That's the best we could do with 8 Mill?
Who are you wanting? Is there someone else with 2 P5 conference titles in the past 4 years? Some of you really need to think before you post. This is literally the most accomplished HC Miami has ever hired.

Advertisement
This Process summed up by Steely Dan:

Agents of the law
Luckless pedestrian
I know you're out there
With rage in your eyes and your megaphones
Saying all is forgiven
Mad dog surrender
How can I answer
A man of my mind can do anything
I'm a bookkeeper's son
I don't want to shoot no one
Well I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive
Got a case of dynamite
I could hold out here all night
Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive
Can you hear the evil crowd
The lies and the laughter
I hear my inside
The mechanized hum of another world
Where no sun is shining
No red light flashing
Here in this darkness
I know what I've done
I know all at once who I am
I'm a bookkeeper's son
I don't want to shoot no one
Well I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive
Got a case of dynamite
I could hold out here all night
Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive

Advertisement
Who are you wanting? Is there someone else with 2 P5 conference titles in the past 4 years? Some of you really need to think before you post. This is literally the most accomplished HC Miami has ever hired.
Miami hired Richt 5 years ago and it cost half. Different time and different market and different stages of their career. But he is not the most accomplished.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back