According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
The longer this plays out the worse it looks on Cristobal. Dude needs to make it official one way or the other already this is ridiculous. And let me reiterate we’ve given him everything he wanted and met his timeline to the tune of taking a black eye nationally. If he spurns us, he should never get another shot here.

Most likely scenario: Mike Ryan went too early with his information. Now being fed something different to try and make it unclear what’s happening until Cristobal talks to his team and is comfortable with everything coming out.

Most Miami scenario: We’ve all been swindled by another south Florida recruit.

Advertisement
Mario’s whole issue was not to alienate himself , burn bridges and leave on good terms. As I said he’s a good dude.

He tried so hard not to do it that he’s done it lol.

Nothing has changed.

There’s no easy way to do this and all he did was lead them on giving them false hope even though he’s gone.

Yeah, it sucks. Sometimes bridges burn because someone fails to put out the fire.

Advertisement

That is his alma mater and home. He couldn’t show up here on a recruiting visit in the future without being lambasted if he walks away from this. He wouldn’t be able to come to town to see family without suffering the consequences. We are an insufferable fan base that is rabid at the mouth. He has to know this by now and wouldn’t have even given us a chance if he didn’t already think it through.

Last edited:
I made a fake Twitter account just to dress down the "journalists" in Miami (Oregon's sucked too). They're beyond horrible.

At a macro level, it's hard for me to get my head around what the once proud occupation of journalism has become. I question literally everything i read, and i don't think that's a ridiculous thing to do unfortunately.

Advertisement
Those of y'all blaming Mario for being a diva, indecisive, etc - keep in mind all your info is coming from these vague and nebulous "insiders" and "sauces" on Twitter. For all we know, Mario has been committal since the beginning and just wants to do right by Oregon before officially parting ways. My point is - we don't know, but I have a feeling we're being fed a lot of fake and third-hand info.

Advertisement
Can we go back to print journalism only? It’s amazing how many non stories turn into ****shows because of everyone’s need to be first combined with instant access to post their stupid opinions and treat it like fact.
:100:

I wish we had a 1000 gif...

Advertisement
Back