***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langham ran a shallow cross on that 3rd down for those begging for that route. Oline cant block long enough for him to get open

And since when does running a shallow cross with a slower big WR ever make sense?

Advertisement
What is bandy’s Injury? And can we do a bubble screen with Thomas or Harley?

Advertisement
Only positive tonight is the fan turnout. You guys really represented and deserve better

Richt is better than Golden and Shannon.

But thats about it. He is NEVER bringing a ring here.

Ill never understand why people always think that putting the Miami uniform on suddenly changes how people are. Mark Richt is not a championship level coach. Never was and never will be.

And this moron school will NEVER get rid of him. We are stuck with 3 losses every year.

Advertisement
Everything about this game has me frustrated tonight.

I'm not sure what frustrates me more about Richt right now - his offensive gameplan or his lack of emotion in pre-game or halftime. This offense is taking his personality.....and that is not a good thing. I realize he's handcuffed with Rosier, but teams use creativity with mediocre QB play. We have players. We just aren't using them.

Oh, and our coaches must not trust this Oline at all. Did you see the splits these guys are using? They are barely inches apart. That is why there are no running lanes. If you don't physically move guys, you have nothing. You need bigger splits to create natural running lanes. But yes, that puts your oline at risk for guys shooting gaps in run stunts or blitzing on pass downs.....which means our staff doesn't trust them to win those battles.

The o line comment is the realist I’ve seen all night. This line is Pathetic. I was cautiously optimistic but it’s clear this line is all Golden’s doing. They Can’t push ANYONE back. The only glimmer of hope is Navaughn THATS IT.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ill never understand why people always think that putting the Miami uniform on suddenly changes how people are. Mark Richt is not a championship level coach. Never was and never will be.

And this moron school will NEVER get rid of him. We are stuck with 3 losses every year.

Mods, do your job

He won 10 games in the ACC with a 1AA QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back