***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game will be over in the first couple of plays if Rosier missing WRs and we can't run the ball. Go ahead and buy those Orange Bowl tickets if either happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mirror image of every game. 85 Bears on 1st and 2nd down, Swiss cheese on 3rd

We are used to being down.this team hates to play ahead..BuT we need to stay in telescope distance...

Advertisement
Nothing challenging about that. We are about to get ******* boat raced. About to be reminded how lucky we got this year and how fraudulent this roster is. See you guys on the other side I’m chugging some liquor.

I'm already drunk.

Great start guys, SMH...terrible on 3rd down...gotta get off the field

They really screwed up on the first third down. That was the moment we ended to step up.

Really started with the short kickoff. You can't kick the ball to the 10 on the opening kick. That's terrible execution

Advertisement
We like to rip on the offense, but in reality, the defense has had trouble getting off the field all season. Bad on 3rd down.

Game will be over in the first couple of plays if Rosier missing WRs and we can't run the ball. Go ahead and buy those Orange Bowl tickets.

Holy **** you are a miserable MFer. Every **** week you’re on here with your same sissy BS.

Advertisement
Manny did not call that first drive well. 3rd down in zone twice was crap. No pressure.

And they script their first X number of plays. I think we will get better as the game goes. We will have to match early though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back