***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
simply being outcoached. Both sides of the ball. Who's spying the QB who can run?

Ex-F’ing-actly! Who’s the spy AT ALL TIMES??! Why is there no bump?! Why are the WRs allowed to run free releases?! F this!

Al Golden is laughing his *** off. I see 58-0 similar beatdown incoming. This team tonight is soft. They don’t want to be there tonight and are tapping out.

Advertisement
we lack depth. clemson clearly has much more depth with top athletes. smith and carter are more athletic than jaquan and redwine but they are not ready to be in everydown

Not there yet. They have more talent, period. QB hasn't missed a pass and is running all over us. Their defense looks fast, ours looks slow. That's talent.

Canes gonna win this game. **** y'all.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We got a turnover on the 40 and couldn't do jack sh#t with it. Rosier has hit his ceiling.

The whole country is relishing at Miami being a ******* laughingstock tonight

If there's any pride within this team then they better get their heads out of their *** and ******* play

Im OK with a loss, I hope we dont get blown out though. You 'fans' are a f*ckng disgrace though.

Advertisement
Richt was brought in to NOT have this happen.

Guy is a career bed wetter im ******* sick of being mediocre.

Advertisement
Guy is right. This is what you get when you get a coach who got canned.

UGA is rolling without that bible thumper.

Richt is a BELOW AVERAGE DAY GAME COACH but a nice guy or can recruit. He can’t coach for crap and makes STUPID DECISIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back