ACC Championship Game

I know it's early, but I'm excited and I'd like to go ahead and secure tickets for December. Does anyone know how to figure out which side of the stadium our team would be on so I can purchase tickets behind our bench?

Advertisement
I know it's early, but I'm excited and I'd like to go ahead and secure tickets for December. Does anyone know how to figure out which side of the stadium our team would be on so I can purchase tickets behind our bench?
Sure. Some guy on the internet can tell you the 2 teams who will be in the championship game even though some teams have played zero conference games. They can also give you the seeding and tell you which side of the field they will be on.

Advertisement
Sure. Some guy on the internet can tell you the 2 teams who will be in the championship game even though some teams have played zero conference games. They can also give you the seeding and tell you which side of the field they will be on.
Back when it was divided into divisions I figured there was an assigned section for whichever division you were from. I'm just excited and wanna purchase tickets so I can take my dad to the game. Appreciate your help :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back