Rumor Aaron Feld has been Hired

Screenshot_20211208-175641_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Keep this in mind about all S&C coaches. They are not sculptors such that they can turn a lump of clay into Michelangelo’s David. They need good raw material which they can improve upon. People who are slow don’t become fast, nor do people who are naturally fat become lean just because of a good S&C coach. These guys can improve speed, or improve strength, or reduce fat, but only to a degree. Natural genetics matter a great deal.

I’ll always go back to a Scott Cochran quote when he was at Bama talking about working with all the blue chip talent. “Your a Bentley now, I’m just trying to put spinners on that thing”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw a dude running outside of UM yesterday that looked just like him but without the stash and he cut his hair… He had no shirt on ripped juggling a football baseball and a basketball while he ran….
Yep that guy is awesome. Seen him quite a few times running along San Amaro and down Ponce as well. Impressive af

Keep this in mind about all S&C coaches. They are not sculptors such that they can turn a lump of clay into Michelangelo’s David. They need good raw material which they can improve upon. People who are slow don’t become fast, nor do people who are naturally fat become lean just because of a good S&C coach. These guys can improve speed, or improve strength, or reduce fat, but only to a degree. Natural genetics matter a great deal.

And also how much work they personally want to put in

Advertisement
Back