A small but telling sign of team character

Advertisement
Even Riddick, who spent most of the night trying to gargle USF, mentioned that Miami is a very unselfish team, and that will serve them very well.
Gargle USF? That guy is the most complimentary of Miami that I’ve ever seen.

As for the play, that’s our star WR putting it out there like that in essentially garbage time with the game already pretty much done.

I don’t know who gets the credit or it’s just noticeable since we’ve been successful this season, but the down field blocking has been A+.

Advertisement
Gargle USF? That guy is the most complimentary of Miami that I’ve ever seen.

As for the play, that’s our star WR putting it out there like that in essentially garbage time with the game already pretty much done.

I don’t know who gets the credit or it’s just noticeable since we’ve been successful this season, but the down field blocking has been A+.
For a true freshman at that. Putting your body on the line for a new guy like that is impressive.

First time I saw X live was at Bethune in '22. He was every bit the coach on the field. During pregame warm-ups he was making sure everyone was lined up right and doing the drills right. No one argued with him or shrugged him off. When he went down that season I knew we were in a bunch of trouble.

Advertisement
Back