A lot of UM NFL cuts today

Advertisement
"It's all about that second contract!"

--- notes of Omar Kelly's speech to London School of Economics

MJ made the Bucs roster? I know he was listed as the #3 RB and expected to make it but I hasn't heard anything

MJ made the Bucs roster? I know he was listed as the #3 RB and expected to make it but I hasn't heard anything

I didn't see him on the cut list... So I think looking good. I wish some of these guys were on the Bengals, to watch hard knocks :)

Advertisement
not this draft but next year's is when we will start sending numbers to the pros again.

Advertisement
Them randy guys it didnt matter if they left early or late, they arent good players no matter what college uniform they wore.

Brandon Washington was not cut by the Rams, looks like Barry Jackson mixed Brandon up with RJ Washington, who was cut.

Ray ray Armstrong made the rams. Lots of other hurricanes made nfl teams as well. Mike James made the bucs, Brandon McGee made the rams.

Advertisement
Non-Cane, but the Eagles cut their 2011 1st round draft pick Danny Watkins. Ouch.

Canes on practice squads

Streeter - Bills
Chase Ford - Vikings
Ojomo - Giants
MF - Pats

WTF....??...LMAO.....

Umm have to think Forston would log minutes this yr just like last yr...the minute a dlineman gets hurt he will be activated. Ojomo also....Happy for him at least he is cashing checks and kid always worked hard here....

Streeter is the kid im not sorry for at all...you know its bad when your own parents didnt want u to come out and you still did. Streeter's folks wasnt hurting for money...drew sold the kid. Forston's a kid i know was a 3 and done type as kids fam is/was really from The Projects....and his older bro didnt make it to the league so the pressure was on him.

Forston's older bro led dade county ins acks and played for Ole Miss/FAU.

Advertisement
Gordon will find a job
Excellent blocking TE

Ford will make roster next year, just not enuf reps, but Vikes like him

Advertisement
Back