5 4 3 2 1..The Countdown

Advertisement
We're 27-4 against teams not named UNC or UVA. We are led by two 5th year senior guards. We have the best coach in CBB. I like our chances. Lets roll.

If we make 3's we should find ourselves in the elite eight. It's pretty much that simple from here on out. Assuming the defense stays in good shape...

Advertisement
If we make 3's we should find ourselves in the elite eight. It's pretty much that simple from here on out. Assuming the defense stays in good shape...

Losing 14-2 on the offensive glass isn't going to cut it next game.

Advertisement
We know JZCane wil trash our players before the 10 minute mark of the 1st half. What a complete clown.

Iowa is awful or at least has been coming into the tournament. Getting an invitation was a gift and only because they come from the overrated Big Ten. Iowa had lost 5 out of its last 6 Big Ten games.

They were embarrassingly bad in the first half. I think we actually match up quite well against Nova.

I love the lack of respect we're getting. All the talk yesterday was about Wichita's heart, and how they almost came back after being down big....not, you know, that we won. Today it's all about Nova finally getting over the second round hump. It seems most have basically penciled them into the Elite 8. This is exactly how and where we thrive.

Advertisement
I love the lack of respect we're getting. All the talk yesterday was about Wichita's heart, and how they almost came back after being down big....not, you know, that we won. Today it's all about Nova finally getting over the second round hump. It seems most have basically penciled them into the Elite 8. This is exactly how and where we thrive.

jim-larranaga-bumped-while-drinking-water-during-miami-nd-game.gif

That game was about how WSU lost and not how we won.

...and that's why Konkol is in (middle of nowhere) Ruston, Louisiana now.

Advertisement
They have literally one big.

Both teams thrive with guard play. Also, Miami's bigs aren't exactly world beaters. Rebounding has been an issue all year.

With that said, there's zero reason not to feel good going into this game. Villanova is good, but so is Miami. Should be another slugfest in a season full of slugfests.

...and that's why Konkol is in (middle of nowhere) Ruston, Louisiana now.

NOBODY ***S WITH THE JESUS!

If we make the Final Four, we're going to earn it

Brian Bowsher ‏@brianbowsher 4m4 minutes ago
South Regional finalists w/ highest AP ranking in regular season: Kansas (current #1 ), Villanova (three weeks at 1), Maryland (2), Miami (7)

If we make the Final Four, we're going to earn it

Brian Bowsher ‏@brianbowsher 4m4 minutes ago
South Regional finalists w/ highest AP ranking in regular season: Kansas (current #1 ), Villanova (three weeks at 1), Maryland (2), Miami (7)

Maybe we should forfeit?

Advertisement
Back