4* WR Jacob Copeland has Miami and Clemson in top 2

Copeland, Pope, Williams, Hightower, Wiggins
Let's rock
D084ikf.webp

Advertisement
Lot of big names we're after in 2018 but I also hope we keep recruiting finnie - kid is a gamer.

Get him, Xavier Williams, Mark Pope, and Hightower for next year and close up shop. Although the odds of signing even one of them is probably 5%.

We still have Daquiris Wiggins committed, no clue how you could forget about him he's a stud.

Solid player but not a stud.
lol…. STUD.
He's a 247 composite four star with offers from Alabama, Georgia and UF. If the other four stars are studs, he's a stud.
If Saben thinks he's a Stud… I trust his football opinion more than yours.
Daquris Wiggins Recruit Interests
[video=youtube;vqPD_15WPXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqPD_15WPXA[/video]

Last edited:
Get him, Xavier Williams, Mark Pope, and Hightower for next year and close up shop. Although the odds of signing even one of them is probably 5%.

We still have Daquiris Wiggins committed, no clue how you could forget about him he's a stud.

lol…. STUD.
He's a 247 composite four star with offers from Alabama, Georgia and UF. If the other four stars are studs, he's a stud.

Not a stud. Everybody cant be a stud. And speaking of his ranking, he is barely a 4 star coming in at a 90 overall and the 39th wr. I consider a stud to be elite. He isnt elite but is a good player. And i doubt he could commit to bama if he wanted too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Isn't there good, great and elite? Harley is good, Holloman is great and Jeudy is elite. A stud to me would be great or elite.

lol…. STUD.

Not a stud. Everybody cant be a stud. And speaking of his ranking, he is barely a 4 star coming in at a 90 overall and the 39th wr. I consider a stud to be elite. He isnt elite but is a good player. And i doubt he could commit to bama if he wanted too.
So a stud is defined as a five star or a super high four star with a commitable offer from Alabama. Got it!

lol…. STUD.

So a stud is defined as a five star or a super high four star with a commitable offer from Alabama. Got it!

No by the film. You brought up rankings trying to justify him being elite and the rankings show he isnt. The guy is a good player but fans are quick to call everybody a **** stud. There is nothing wrong with being a good player.

Advertisement

lol…. STUD.

Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, Ahmon Richards..... 252 might be right. i do think this dee wigeons kid is a stud though. On that recruiting sight it also says rodney scott has an alabama offer, and i think dingle

lol…. STUD.

Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, Ahmon Richards..... 252 might be right. i do think this dee wigeons kid is a stud though. On that recruiting sight it also says rodney scott has an alabama offer, and i think dingle

Wiggins is pretty good but he isnt elite. pope is elite.

Does pope have any track times? I can't find any. I see Wiggins has some pedestrian times but that was a year or so ago. Wonder if he still runs?

I'm sure Richt has relationships with most of the coaches in the Panhandle (as well as all across Georgia).

With Richt here and the success we've had the last few years in north Florida, I don't think we're out of it at all....

Even FSU had a few years in a row where they were losing the top player from Tallahassee Lincoln - about 10 years ago - for some reason that school hasn't really put out any players the last few years that I can remember....

There's no guarantee they're going to the local school....

Panhandle. Not happening.

Advertisement
I'm really high on Copeland, I actually prefer him over Williams. I think Copeland is very versatile

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back