3/15 vs Loyola-Chicago 3:15pm First Round NCAAT (TRUTV)

Getting outrebounded somehow.

Worst team in their ****** conf at rebounding and they beating us there

We also have 8 turnovers and they have 0 steals. Think about that

Advertisement
If we pull off the win, I demand sad nun shots from Turner at the end of the game. It's only fair.

The game is tied.

They're shooting 50%, out rebounding us (they're one of the worst rebounding teams in the nation) and we have 8 TOs. Oh yeah, we have a total of 3 assists.

We're playing like crap. We're not using our athletic advantage and we look flat.

When we go to the hole, we're scoring with ease and getting fouled. 23 of our 28 points are around the rim.

The game is tied.

They're shooting 50%, out rebounding us (they're one of the worst rebounding teams in the nation) and we have 8 TOs. Oh yeah, we have a total of 3 assists.

We're playing like crap. We're not using our athletic advantage and we look flat.

When we go to the hole, we're scoring with ease and getting fouled and sometimes they call it.

FIFY

Just got home from work and haven't been able to watch the first half. From the comments on here it seems like a pretty ****** half. Turnovers and poor rebounding seem to be the themes. But when I look at the box score, it seems like there are some good things too. Only Lykes and Walker are shooting poorly. Everyone else is 50% or above (though most only have taken a couple shots), which means we must be able to get some good looks. I like the foul disparity too. Like Consigliere just said, go to the hole and get fouled. Use our size and athleticism.

Advertisement
We're not able to take advantage of their man to man d. Surprisingly our guys can't beat their defenders.

Need to have Lykes and Walker stop throwing up bad three point attempts in the second half. I know Lykes has 5 pts, but it feels like we have more going when DJ is in the game.

Advertisement
The game is tied.

When we go to the hole, we're scoring with ease and getting fouled. 23 of our 28 points are around the rim.
Lonnie had the ball twice where he had an easy path to the rim and he passed it. We're not being smart and passing just to pass, and then driving into traffic as the clock expires.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just going to pencil in a post critical of Lykes at halftime from now on. Great start to the half

Advertisement
Back