CDWright40

@jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy.
Premium
I’m not saying he deserves more carries.

I’m not saying he should be elevated on the depth chart.

I’m just saying I love the way the kid totes the rock.

He runs with power.

He makes people miss.

He catches and blocks.

For a 4th(?) string Rb he balls the **** out.

Advertisement
Im in favor of giving him2 more carries a game.

As far as natural running skills he isnt 4th on the depth chart in my opinion. He has a better feel than most of our guys and i thought this since last year.

He is the kid you honestly bring in the second half that is a problem to deal with...because he really runs tough. Dude targeting him on the sidelines and almsot died ont he field an allen shook that hit off like it was nothing.

Him and Lyle you dont want to see when you have dealth with Martinez, Fletcher, and ran around with CJ Johnson all 3 quarters.

Allen is a baller. Glad he lit up that safety that was playing dirty.

It’s a Deep rb room which is great for this season to rotate them through and keep them fresh. Would like to see him get more carries

I'll say it, he deserves more carries. He has the ability to make people miss and maximize runs in way none of the other backs do consistently.
He had a carry tonight/ 3rd and 3 ir so where he made a guy miss with a jump cut 2 yds behind the line of scrimmage and then squared up and powered to the first down. It was a fantastic 3 yard run.

Advertisement
He had a carry tonight/ 3rd and 3 ir so where he made a guy miss with a jump cut 2 yds behind the line of scrimmage and then squared up and powered to the first down. It was a fantastic 3 yard run.
552c79c85f7246afb7132778f699e1c9.gif

Get him involved so he doesn't portal next year...

If DM goes he's more than useful...always looks explosive, recall a couple of epic hurdles from him.

Im in favor of giving him2 more carries a game.

As far as natural running skills he isnt 4th on the depth chart in my opinion. He has a better feel than most of our guys and i thought this since last year.

He is the kid you honestly bring in the second half that is a problem to deal with...because he really runs tough. Dude targeting him on the sidelines and almsot died ont he field an allen shook that hit off like it was nothing.

Him and Lyle you dont want to see when you have dealth with Martinez, Fletcher, and ran around with CJ Johnson all 3 quarters.
I think we might find out this week Ajay got concussed on that play. one of the most violent helmet to helmets ive ever seen.

Kid played some good snaps. Like the switch to D. Was he on the field at the same time as his brother? Didn’t notice 17 in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back