23-24 NFL Coaching Thread

The infamous Joe Brady interviewed for the Falcons HC spot.

Fun - if not OT - fact. Joe Brady's dad was a very good RB on the 1975 Hialeah-Miami Lakes hs football team which went 14-0, winning the state championship. The team being coached by the late Joe Brodsky who later coached at UM and Dallas Cowboys.
Go HML Trojans!

Advertisement
Fun - if not OT - fact. Joe Brady's dad was a very good RB on the 1975 Hialeah-Miami Lakes hs football team which went 14-0, winning the state championship. The team being coached by the late Joe Brodsky who later coached at UM and Dallas Cowboys.
Go HML Trojans!
in 1993, my family lived in dallas and we got to sit at a table with Brodsky and Hudson Houck for a Lorrie Morgan concert. Super nice guys.

in 1993, my family lived in dallas and we got to sit at a table with Brodsky and Hudson Houck for a Lorrie Morgan concert. Super nice guys.

I played with one of his sons, Jeff, at HML.
Although we weren't tight, ran in different circles, he was always a good guy.
I remember his dad had a picture in his HML football office, it was a highlight of him
playing for Miami Jackson HS when they beat Miami HS, which no one in Dade had beaten
in years.
Lee Corso was a teammate on that team.
I do remember a teammate prodding (or attempting to) Coach Brodsky on where some
of our highly-recruited players were headed to college. This didn't go well, told teammate to
worry about himself and mind his own business.
Lol.

Advertisement
Back