2023 2023 DE Offer in Georgia - Darron Reed (Will official over Summer)

Advertisement

This guy commits the same day as Francis. He just tweeted this. Someone said it was between LSU and Ohio. Ohio has a DL commit. LSU and us don't. He said in one interview his family, his dad is a Miami fan. LSU is really lagging in recruiting, they might pick up. I want this guy because I think he plays inside here.

LSU.....and he’s probably referring to Jaxon Howard.....just my guess

This guy commits the same day as Francis. He just tweeted this. Someone said it was between LSU and Ohio. Ohio has a DL commit. LSU and us don't. He said in one interview his family, his dad is a Miami fan. LSU is really lagging in recruiting, they might pick up. I want this guy because I think he plays inside here.

He's referring to LSU. They're supposed to get like 4 DL commitments all within the next week

Congratulations la familia!

I’m on Daddy duty with my newborn... Never thought in a Million years I’d be ready for Fatherhood...

And I was right, because I’m not lol

My man. Thank you. I waited a long time, and I'm still not ready for the 1 I got, and I've had her for 17 months now. ******* petrified for 2. But somehow, someway, we figure this **** out. Congrats to you as well, didn't know you had a newborn. Mario trying to pull half the **** country at warp speed isn't helping either of us get some much needed sleep, is it lol.

Advertisement
Congratulations la familia!

I’m on Daddy duty with my newborn... Never thought in a Million years I’d be ready for Fatherhood...

And I was right, because I’m not lol
Some tips I tell all new parents
1. babies are tough so stop checking if they are still breathing. They are
2. Curse/swear at your baby all you want.right now It will help you get out some frustration and they can’t understand what you are saying anyways
3. Sometimes babies just cry for no reason that you will ever figure out. See point 2.
4. The sooner you stop counting your baby’s age in weeks the sooner your friends will stop being nauseated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Some tips I tell all new parents
1. babies are tough so stop checking if they are still breathing. They are
2. Curse/swear at your baby all you want.right now It will help you get out some frustration and they can’t understand what you are saying anyways
3. Sometimes babies just cry for no reason that you will ever figure out. See point 2.
4. The sooner you stop counting your baby’s age in weeks the sooner your friends will stop being nauseated.
Quality advice right here.

Any father that thinks they’re ready before having kids is a lie. I had 7 nieces and nephews before I had my 1st son and was still scared as **** I would fail. By the time my 2nd son rolled around I realized parenting is just faking it until you make it.

Advertisement
Back