2018 DT's

Advertisement
Another strong performance by our defense and couple of our jrs blowing up plus coach Kul plus an opportunity to play early should have us landing a few top notch dts.

I want to see two stud high school kids and one judo kid ready to play next year. Whoever we get will probably be looking at serious playing time in their second year here.

Briggs is legit. I like Davis as well

His usage of moves is pretty advanced for a kid at his level. Most kids just bull-rush and or use their speed to get to players but this guy is shedding multiple blocks and tossing kids around for fun. Really hope we offer.

Who are the DTs we are after this recruiting cycle? We will need whomever we sign to come and contribute right away. Any JUCO DTs out there...whaddya got Pete...or anybody else?

Advertisement
We're doomed. The 2018 DT "woe is us" tear fest is going to be the unrelenting schtick on here for the next year.

We're doomed. The 2018 DT "woe is us" tear fest is going to be the unrelenting schtick on here for the next year.

That and 12+ page threads full of wrist-slitting and rectal bleeding every time a SoFla CB commits, visits, mentions, or even reads a brochure to another university.

We have to recruit nesta silvera, he's a beast from American heritage. Looks bigger and more talented than kier Thomas from Miami central who signed with south carolina

Advertisement
I'm not sure of any names but I trust Kool will get his guys. If we get Glenn Logan I'd like for us to add a Juco DT as well to plug in.

Jonathan King, Tampa Bay Tech. Kool will love him....6-3/240...comes off the ball like greased lightning:

[HUDL]video/3/4057712/57db1ff111fa7f4d083c9b97[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Kool's Twitter follows for 2018 DT's (listed in order with most recent follow at top). Some of these guys are DE/DT tweeners.

Max Wright
Rashawn Yates
Dennis Briggs
Taylor Upshaw
Romello Martin
Jonathan King
Deandre Litaker
Tyler Friday
Malik Vann
Stacey Kirby
Kingston Harris
Robert Cooper
Rick Sandridge
Stephon Wynn

Advertisement
Briggs is the kind of DT that Kool dreams about.

6'4" 250.

3.2 GPA.

All upside.

A name to watch is 6'4" 260lbs 2018 DT Dennis Briggs from Gateway HS in Kissimmee, FL. Coach Kool is evaluating him. Briggs is a rising junior that will be at the central Florida Under Armour camp this spring. Hands down this kid is a coach Kool spe that will be a very good 3tech in college.

Thread about Dennis Briggs
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/dennis-briggs-2018-sde-dt-miami-recruit/115200?highlight=Gateway

[HUDL]video/3/4331254/57e340d190f994051cb3f748[/HUDL]

Defensive Stacy Kirby (Orlando, Fla./Jones) said Florida State still leads Florida among his 11 verbal offers.

Kirby said he grew up a big Miami fan and is hoping the Hurricanes offer soon. A verbal tender from his childhood favorite figures to make this a rare legit three-way battle for the nation’s No. 5 weakside defensive end in the 2018 class.

Go get him Kool.

Max Wright and Dennis Briggs appear to be at the top of the wish list right now.

Kool's Twitter follows for 2018 DT's (listed in order with most recent follow at top). Some of these guys are DE/DT tweeners.

Max Wright
Rashawn Yates
Dennis Briggs
Taylor Upshaw
Romello Martin
Jonathan King
Deandre Litaker
Tyler Friday
Malik Vann
Stacey Kirby
Kingston Harris
Robert Cooper