2010 Class

• Thread starter Thread starter 88
  • Start date Start date
But yeah Shannon went full ****** with this class. Just proving how much of a dumb **** he really is.

Advertisement
i dont think its cool to call active players on our roster "garbage"

do with that what you will...but i find a little distasteful.... have they sucked, not produced? sure - but to label someone garbage seems sort of disrespectful

Ya well, if you wonna talk taste it probably would be distasteful to refer to any player on the roster or not garbage. But If don't see it which is extremely likely then what they don't know don't hurt. If they do, hey maybe they put in a tiny fraction more effort to lose the internet garbage tag.

Both classes were a failure, especially the UF class. But both classes did yield some solid players in very important positions. Good chance 5/5 of Miami offensive line next season will be from the 2010 class. Also The defensive line UF will have form that class is unreal, Easley, Powell, Floyd.

Haha after two years we already know who suck and who doesnt... I can understand some of the guys who transferred but the ones who are still here? At least give them 3 years... Will you say the 2011 class sucked because the majority of them may not see the field this year? Come on man... You have kids here who are at least giving their all... Support them... And I'm sorry the 2008 class was far from the worst classes... Did the reach they potential? Of course not but they were not the worst class... The majority of guys who are still here from the 2010 class are listed among our 2 deep...

I'm more concerned about our lack of senior talent/leadership.

Mike James
CJ Holton
Kendall Thompkins
Davon Johnson
Ben Jones
Jeremy Lewis
Darius Smith (Golden's guy)
Ramon Buchanan
VT
Ray ray
McGee

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rodgers is scared of contact and Payne has been invisible with terrible depth. All the rest I'll stamp a guarantee on there career garbageness.

almost as bad as UF's 2010 class:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/florida/football/recruiting/commitments/2010/Florida-67

no wonder both program's are struggling.

Que? UF's 10' class is the backbone of the team. Burton, Dunbar, Easley, Floyd, Elam, Greene, Powell, Riggs, and Watkins are starters. Other guys like Taylor, Silberman, Patton, Orr, etc. are contributors and play a pretty good amount of minutes. The problem for UF are the classes before this one, we had to rely on too many young kids. Even saying that, UF's defense was top 10 last year starting 8 underclassmen...5 true sophomores and 3 true freshman. The bulk of the starts on the team (Elam, Floyd, Easley, Burton, etc.) coming from the 10' class.

The 2010 defensive class was a disaster but the offensive class still has a chance. We already lost one first rounder (Storm) so I hope we can keep Seantrel and get a good year out of him. Morris will make or break this class.

The 2010 defensive class was a disaster but the offensive class still has a chance. We already lost one first rounder (Storm) so I hope we can keep Seantrel and get a good year out of him. Morris will make or break this class.

It's actually a solid offensive class, though bunch was really an '09 kid IIRC and Henderson was a late addition so wasn't part of the recruiting results on nloi day. If you count those two, however, very good linemen, Hurns, a couple TEs who can play, Morris, hagens, Clements. But without those two OLs, the nsd view on offense was a good bit less impressive (clements and a few other guys).

D was a wipeout, but ... But ... But ... a certain poster on the old grassy recruiting board called that one well in advance of nsd that year.

/pats self on back

Advertisement
I know it gets old to hear, but it's really shocking how in the world we could get in the situation we're in at DE and DB while recruiting out of Miami. I don't think there are more than 10 D1 coaches who could've done worse.

The Quality in that class.. is average at best to sub par. And thats on the Offensive side.

Defensively - its just asbysmal.. Its the reason why our depth is non existant. Hard to believe that Shannon - a Defensive Coach at heart - would let his evalutions of these kids be so bad.. smh

JC

Storm isn't going to be a first rounder.

Walford had a good year as a RS freshman and will get better, IMO. But other than that it's more or less spot on.

Advertisement
Williams was running 1a to Buchanon's 1b in the spring before he left. And from watching him at practice and spring game it looked clear he was a lot better than Buchanon (not like Buchanon is even good, but point is he would have been starting for us last year).

also think Cornelius is going to end up a beast for us. Gaines is going to continue to improve. Walford, too. Asante now that he's healthy will remind us why people were talking about him doing big things after how he finished off his freshman year. Henderson was a freshman all american who probably will be our LT this year and probably will be a helluva LT even if he won't be as good as he could be if he spent less time getting caught puff puff passin. Morris is going to be a 2 year starter who does well. The whole OL might be 2010 guys and its going to be a good OL this year. This class can still be a big part of any success the team has over the next couple of years. Would say any chance of success depends on this class cause if the OL plays good thats going to make up for a lack of WRs and having a bad DC.

Advertisement
i dont think its cool to call active players on our roster "garbage"

do with that what you will...but i find a little distasteful.... have they sucked, not produced? sure - but to label someone garbage seems sort of disrespectful

Absolutely. Good call.

Advertisement
Back