2/27 @ UNC (ESPN)

After what this staff has done with Tonye and Izundu I can never doubt their coaching of bigs.

Those guys were uncoordinated sticks when they arrived

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now sit back and wait for our 6 minute offensive abortion. It's too bad we can't play like this for entire games

Advertisement
Sam is seeing things out there. He keeps getting better.

It's amazing how much he's grown over the season. Earlier, he was awful, "Why is he on the team" awful. Now he's a valuable piece. I know a lot people thought Sam would be a slightly better Ivan Cruz-Uceda, but he has the skill to be an All-ACC kind of player. He can stretch the floor, he's long, he's shockingly athletic. What I like most about Sam is that he's a willing defender. He hedges hard, and hustles in transition.

I think that Chris, Sam and Izundu will be a **** good group next year.

Advertisement
Good half. It took us about 10 minutes to play some offense but we finished strong and have an 8 point lead.

UNC will shoot much better from 3 in the second half. We need to prevent their initial push to start the half and we can't come out flat.

Advertisement
It's amazing how much he's grown over the season. Earlier, he was awful, "Why is he on the team" awful. Now he's a valuable piece. I know a lot people thought Sam would be a slightly better Ivan Cruz-Uceda, but he has the skill to be an All-ACC kind of player. He can stretch the floor, he's long, he's shockingly athletic. What I like most about Sam is that he's a willing defender. He hedges hard, and hustles in transition.

Don't forget Miles Wilson , 6'5 combo guard with a smooth *** stroke. He'll start , mix him in with the other shooters and there's space galore for Lykes

Much better shooter and defender than Cruz uceda

Advertisement
Back