#10DaysOfMadness (or is it ~10 Days Of Whale Hunting? July 10-21)

Advertisement
Him & vermin... Lmao
Yep I don’t like either one. I think it’s obvious especially Gaby lol but man once he posts something it’s on this board minutes later. Who gives a **** what he says. Listen to those on here who actually know what the **** is going on.

How can you even put those two in the same sentence? Vermin gave a megaphone to that Yahoo reporter who came out with the Shapiro "scandal" on Canesport. **** that guy. And **** Fat Manny and Shandell Richardson for amplifying the hate locally. They do not get to come back from that.

Gabi if anything is a homer. I realize he made some mistakes, got a little carried away by some recruits announcements. But he's walked that back and if anything is overly cautious these days. And I've never heard him say a negative thing about the program.

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

Advertisement

So another Florida kid that have no faith in the staff and require an ACC title or something to prove that we are getting better? But he can go to Oregon an his coach bolt.. and this is OK. We never get the goodwill of local recruits. Bains are the exception not the norm in Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have to wonder if the staff chose to conserve some scholly spots. Unprofessional for Gaby and others to run with this when it was clearly not an expectation internally. Only alternative is that Mario is whiffing or that D Sniff is using his own product. I am not willing to accept either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back