1/28 GT at 9:00PM on ESPN3/MSG

Advertisement
Just when you thought the team was hitting their stride they lay an egg against one of the worst teams in the conference at home.

Advertisement
Welp. We have now entered the territory of must wins games. We can't lose to anyone else besides UL and UNC with these bad losses.

As bad as Angel was playing, I wouldn't have sat him the final 10 minutes. He's the only guy who can score 10 points in a minute.

Advertisement
Turning point of the season. Either going to tank the rest of the way and wind up in the NIT or use this game as motivation

I'd actually would be shocked if we don't beat FSU. That's just the way this season has gone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
VT will eat our lunch too. I can see us knocking off Louisville and getting smashed by FSU. Weird team this year.

So inconsistent. I was there at the game last night. Extremely dissapointed. How in the **** did we lose to GT!

My interest in the season took a serious blow last night. I don't mind losing, but getting blown out and not even putting up a fight gets tiresome. They way the team collectively goes ice cold is uncanny.

I can't get over that game. Angel played like he had stage 3b eso****eal cancer. Coach L will fix thank jebus for him!

Advertisement
Back