1/27 @ FSU @ 4:00 PM (Watch ESPN)

Consigliere

All-American
FSU is 15-5 (4-4). They're 2-3 in their last 5 and 6-4 in their last 10. They're 3-1 at home during ACC play. They also beat UNC at home.

RPI: 39th
BPI: 26th
SOS: 55th

College Basketball Power Index - NCAA Tournament Predictions

FSU scores 84.7 PPG (21st), allows 72.0 PPG (174th) and grabs 40.0 RPG (24th)

Players to Watch:

Terance Mann: 16.1 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 2.9 APG and 1.1 SPG
Braian Angola: 14.6 PPG, 4.4 RPG, 3.3 APG and 1.6 SPG
Phil Cofer: 12.5 PPG and 5.6 RPG

Random Tidbits:

- Since Coach L arrived, we're 3-3 at FSU.
- At home, during ACC play, Mann is averaging 24.0 PPG.

Spread: + 4.5 Miami

Advertisement
They destroyed us up there last year. It was like the older brother team against the younger brother team. Just too big and strong. The win we got at home against them and the win at NCST give me some hope but unless we shoot the lights out we lose this one.

FSU 5 point favorite. Not good. Vegas usually right on setting point spread and outcome of a game.

Do you have any evidence of Vegas is usually right on hitting the spread? Now I am not talking anout Vegas picking the favorite and the favorite wins. I am talking about hitting the spread.

I read they get within +/- .5 about 6% of the time.

https://www.sportsinsights.com/how-to-bet-on-sports/how-to-bet-on-the-nba/

And for the NFL... “And only 5.5 percent of games have landed exactly on the closing point spread. Even on those rare occasions when a final score does duplicate the point spread, oddsmakers don’t deserve all the credit. Bettors are more responsible for the closing lines than oddsmakers. In fact, after glancing at their power ratings, checking injury reports and spitting out a number designed, in most cases, to attract even action on both sides, oddsmakers’ jobs are pretty much done. It then becomes the bettors’ job to decide whether a team will beat another by a certain amount of points, thus shaping the line into its closing number.”

NFL betting by the numbers: 'Vegas' not nearly as accurate as many would like to believe - BettingTalk

-

I am not saying you’re wrong. I am just asking you to provide a source.

FSU 5 point favorite. Not good. Vegas usually right on setting point spread and outcome of a game.

I’m guessing thats because fsu is also tough at home. Think the have only lost 1 out of their last 30 at home.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
They always have a 7-12 guy from Africa that sucks. He’ll be annoying though. And, his name is Christ. Would be nice if Bruce showed up.

Advertisement
I can't stand when hull stands out by the 3 point line.

Edit: He is acting like he's the new point guard getting the ball 3 times at the top of the key.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruce Brown needs to stop trying to show out for the NBA and just play to his strengths. Such a liability this year with some boneheaded ****

Advertisement
Between huell and brown, if any of them are to go to the league, it should definitely be huell. Brown looks like a 4 year player at this point

Advertisement
Back