Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I've been around long enough to know this guy isn't coming.
Yeah this is the sentiment im starting to take on this. Even if he commits..the build-up and buzz is pretty much gone now. Probably would get 3 pages worth of reaction from a commitment thread. lol.

Baron is not dragging his feet or holding out for a bigger bag. There is another....complication.
Oh, boy. Just when we thought we were in the clear....Admin rears its ugly head. Anyone that's been around dese boards for a while can just about map out how this is probably gonna end. Hope I'm wrong, and all of this get's cleared up, but.....
Video gif. A man with a moustache looks angry offscreen and shouts: Text, Damn!

Oh, boy. Just when we thought we were in the clear....Admin rears its ugly head. Anyone that's been around dese boards for a while can just about map out how this is probably gonna end. Hope I'm wrong, and all of this get's cleared up, but.....
Video gif. A man with a moustache looks angry offscreen and shouts: Text, ****!
When was the last time the university blocked someone from enrolling? I’ll hang up and listen

Video gif. A man with a moustache looks angry offscreen and shouts: Text, Damn!
It's not admin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great if we get him and if we don't whatever. There is a lot of talent at DE. We'll be just fine.

Advertisement
There is no way it could be NIL related this late in the game.
He reportedly graduated earlier this month, so credits shouldn't be an issue. NIL shouldn't be an issue this late in the game. Physical issue??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back