Omier enters name in NBA draft(commits to Baylor)

Omier is not a true big, and he’s not the guy you build a roster around. Which is why his NIL demand was not met here.

But he’s a great person and an ELITE rebounder who I hope achieves his dreams.
he needs to learn how to shoot with consistency from range if he wants a shot at an NBA camp.

Advertisement
he needs to learn how to shoot with consistency from range if he wants a shot at an NBA camp.

He’s got a decent midrange game but he’s really not a big threat out of the paint unless he’s wide open. And he can’t carry the frontcourt alone because he’s just not big enough.

Which is all why he’s really not the right guy to be the highest paid player on the team… hence he took his talents somewhere he could get a bigger bag.

Slick Rick said **** Omier, and snatched Kadary Richmond up...

Note: He was considering UM. I didn't read anything about him on here, but that should let you know Coach L is working...

Note 2: LOL @ Seton Hall... Bahahahaha

Apparently journalism is writing an article speculating about someone else’s tweet with absolutely no legitimate sources.

Now this stuff is tough because most players and top tier programs prefer to keep quiet for lots and lots of reasons… so legit sources are few and far between. But still… these sites should do better than reporting straight bs.

Apparently journalism is writing an article speculating about someone else’s tweet with absolutely no legitimate sources.

Now this stuff is tough because most players and top tier programs prefer to keep quiet for lots and lots of reasons… so legit sources are few and far between. But still… these sites should do better than reporting straight bs.
is he in the same boat as edey regarding NIL?

Advertisement
is he in the same boat as edey regarding NIL?

Sorry to link a SI article but I’m too lazy to write it myself.

There are permissible ways to get virtually unlimited NIL to foreign players… Miami knew that, Omier (/his agent and handler) know that, and Baylor knows it too.

Glad he didn't go to Louisville or Clemson.

Shoulda def gone to St John's. Playing for Pitino, many games in MSG, he woulda gotten "seen" so much more than in Waco, where he'll toil in relative obscurity.

Wonder what the 'development' reference was all about? With the guys we brought in he could have played the 4, if he feels that was/is his 'natural' position.
Baylor is a better program, with deeper and broader fan and booster support, than St. Johns. Pitino is a legendary coach at his last stop. Scott Drew is much younger, and already has a title under his belt.

Barring terrible luck, Baylor will be a high seed in the tournament and national championship contender. They were the obvious, and better, choice.

Baylor is a better program, with deeper and broader fan and booster support, than St. Johns. Pitino is a legendary coach at his last stop. Scott Drew is much younger, and already has a title under his belt.

Barring terrible luck, Baylor will be a high seed in the tournament and national championship contender. They were the obvious, and better, choice.
Baylor may be the stronger program now on the court, but SJU is much more "visible" nationally given its NYC location and history. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back