Jaylin Alderman LB from Louisville

IMG_0919.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Linebacker room has young raw talent, but there’s nothing wrong with bringing in experience. Competition will only make the young guns want it harder. And the new guy won’t want to lose an opportunity to younger players.

Cliché, iron sharpens iron….

Advertisement
If he raises the LB room great! Butttt
They better find a way to get the younger guys a ton of snaps still, or next year we’ll be panicking again at LB.

Advertisement
Linebacker room has young raw talent, but there’s nothing wrong with bringing in experience. Competition will only make the young guns want it harder. And the new guy won’t want to lose an opportunity to younger players.

Cliché, iron sharpens iron….
This move helps the defense as a whole. Popo is one of the younger guys I want to see more of, but I believe he is the future replacement of Kiko, so this move does not affect him. After Kiko and Wes, there is no experience, so I am all for this addition. Pruitt is the other guy that I feel will carve out a role with his versatility, but as a TF he shouldn't be offended by this.

Advertisement
LOL that people think we play like just three linebackers every snap every game, and have a freak out that we won’t get younger guys into rotation despite the fact that we got younger guys into rotation last year.

There’s also no such thing as injuries apparently to worry about.

It’s a new era boys- you gotta do both and that includes raising the floor and the ceiling.

Also, with everything that’s going on in college football right now if there was ever a year - especially now that you have CAM WARD - to push the pedal down and get the wins because we need them as well as for optics and so many different things, this is the year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back