Cormani out at CU

People see their porsts deleted, but continue the derailment and noise, then wonder how/why thead bans, warnings, and locks happen.

If you move with no flex, so will I.
And then the next guy sees that post and wonders why nobody has responded, so I deleted it and the two new responses.

Advertisement
stop calling gillie the kid this kids dad lol.

Gillie da kid is a rapper from Philly who has a podcast that is bought/partnered with bleacher report i believe....deion is also partnered with bleacher report for his filming hence gillie being at the commitment in a cross marketing kind of thing.

Gillie likely never heard of kid until deion/bleacher report stated go to this commitment /signing for the clicks ......all tht stuff he did was for entertainment.

Cormani best decision would be to just go play for dvd at USF in a humbling move. They already have the relationship maybe it would be beneficial to both.
Thanks for clearing up who that guy was... I remember watching that thinking I'd be ashamed if he was related to me....

My unc started on longboat, 74 ish. Grabbed 12 of the original Barnum Bailey cottages. I may enjoy the tax benefits but I cringe I didn't buy when I could have. 2 different worlds. Uncs one of the originals restaurants on the key.

I hear ya. We bought our house in Orlando for less than $20K in the 1970s. When I think about all the better uses (real estate) that my dad could have found for the money he wasted...

Good lord...

I went to HS with one of Ben Hill Griffin's grandkids. If you know who that is, then you know where I'm going. She knew she wasn't gonna have to work a day in her life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear ya. We bought our house in Orlando for less than $20K in the 1970s. When I think about all the better uses (real estate) that my dad could have found for the money he wasted...

Good lord...

I went to HS with one of Ben Hill Griffin's grandkids. If you know who that is, then you know where I'm going. She knew she wasn't gonna have to work a day in her life.
Mega Citrus Baron

Another part of the culture of 2024 that I hate is the victim ****. The guy and his family acted like ********. They tried to look like they had all the power. It blew up in their faces because they lack depth and substance. Now they are the victims…**** has nothing to do with race. I put this family in the same category as onlyfans models, the island boys, nerdy *** streamers, and anyone else looking to make a buck with no hard work…
Got some news for you if you think OF models (the ones that make a living) don't work.

This thread…

IMG_1075.gif

Advertisement
Back