ACC Tournament

Who would be guarding Hanlan? Scott or Larkin?

115.jpg

Advertisement
Don't worry 85. Larkin and Scott will be guarding these 3s on the perimeter. They will have to drive or get it in to their bigs in which we have the advantage. I expect BC to not have any open 3s and and I also expect to see us playing with the defensive intensity that we had in mid season.

Advertisement
If neither Rion Brown or Reggie Johnson step it up we could be in alot if trouble. Need at least one of those guys to step it up.

If neither Rion Brown or Reggie Johnson step it up we could be in alot if trouble. Need at least one of those guys to step it up.

Clearly it is Reggie. He has meen M.I.A. for a while now. Playing soft, taking bad shots, etc. He needs to get his head out of his ***.

Advertisement
Apparently Olivier was playing a little NBA Jam and got on fire then was all like, "****, why not?" and it worked. Ridiculous shooting game. 41 on 18 shots. Insanity. Easiest coaching game ever on that. Also, they were losing 15-0. They went on an 84-49 run. I ain't even skurred.

Really disappointing to see Erick Green end his career like this. I don't give a **** about voting and POY and that kind of ****, this kid was so good for VT for the last 2 years and deserved better his entire career. I'm hoping he can light it up in the last 7 minutes and end his career with a better shooting night than 4 of 16.

Advertisement
Fsu Clemson was crazy. Fsu had a 10 point lead with under a minute to go. The refs then proceeded to call horrible fouls on fsu, one being a technical. If Clemson doesn't miss 4 free throws in the final minute they win. Buuuut they didn't. They lost so they go home.

Fsu vs UNC tomorrow night.

RUTHLESSNESS. I WANT FSU IN THE FINALS. YEAH I SAID IT. THE 2 FL RIVALS SHOW DOWN FOR THE CHIP. IM TOO PUMPED TO SLEEP.

Advertisement
**** that Ill have the easiest road to a title for 1000 Alex.

VT and Wake already let me down today.

Advertisement
Back