Northwestern - Marquese Blanchard!

Spookcane

EL PUMA
@ Pete,
Did you see this kid play in person?
This kid let dade county in sacks with 24 i believe and is listed as 6'3 -250lbs, where did he go and why did we pass on him? Was it grades and simply because he benifited off playing along Michael Smith on the other side?

I knew luke was right dam it, we are not recruiting our locAl kids! lol.

Advertisement
One of the best football players I saw all year. Dominated Homestead. I believe he committed to Howard but don't know where he signed.

exactly my point!
24 scks in Div 8 A is no joke- tough *** competition.
Howard? wtf. kid must had really have bad grades or poor attitude!
if you look at Michael Smith's highlights, u see this kid puttimg pressure as well.

Advertisement
What do you mean use some common sense?!?!?! Could be grades or attitude or a lot of other things.....

The question wasn't directed to you! These types are on all the sites!

If he did end up at Howard, I'd venture to say he's not Miami quality.

Advertisement
well, he did commited to Howard as D$ stated.
loved the U and is listed as 6'1-245lbs!
funny thing is that FIU didnt offer neither! wtf.

The mighty Bison are loading up! I see on another site where he is listed as 6'1". Guessing there is an extenuating circumstance.

Advertisement
If he did end up at Howard, I'd venture to say he's not Miami quality.

Maybe his parents were huge civil rights activists and iW.W. Dubois and Thurgood Marshall were his heroes.

Or maybe he's a great high school player who's physical measurables don't project well to the college level.

I'm going with the latter.

Advertisement
This guy is definitely BCS-caliber. He's not that small and very athletic. Also started at LT.

Don't know why he ended up at Howard but he's better than a lot of the DEs that Coker and Shannon signed.

This guy is definitely BCS-caliber. He's not that small and very athletic. Also started at LT.

Don't know why he ended up at Howard but he's better than a lot of the DEs that Coker and Shannon signed.

he looked a legit 6-2 when I was talking to him today I'm about 6ish so he had a few inches on me

and yeah he had good size .... but he seemed happy about his decision to Howard

Saw this kid a couple months ago and wondered why he was being so lightly recruited. Can't remember a kid as productive as him in Dade that was so lightly recruited

Advertisement
Back