Alex Collins reports in with....

I know teams have been negative-recruiting the **** out of us with regard to sanctions.

I can only imagine the garbage that's being spewed out there.

This is everyone's last best chance to poach top-tier SoFla talent, and they're getting desperate. After this year, shop is closed.

Advertisement
I know teams have been negative-recruiting the **** out of us with regard to sanctions.

I can only imagine the garbage that's being spewed out there.

This is everyone's last best chance to poach top-tier SoFla talent, and they're getting desperate. After this year, shop is closed.
Agree100%

Advertisement
It's obvious they're telling him that up there. No worries. Our coaches just need to talk to these kids another time before signing day and it's sealed.

Death Penalty?!!!! NO ONE expected us to get the death penalty after the initial media wave cooled. I havent heard death penalty talk in over a year.

That was before the botched investigation. Not saying we skate because we have already self imposed but this is just comical that anyone would even put that in his head. I highly doubt we get anymore bowl bans moving forward. This type of crap ****es me the **** of...

Seriously, Golden needs to address the sanctions thing with Collins. I mean I'm sure he has tried but in light of recent developments phrases like "death penalty" shouldn't even be entering the discussion yet it's clearly the one factor that is giving Alex 2nd thoughts at this point.

Last edited:
247.jpg

That's actually a two-liter bottle.

It's actually a keg

Advertisement
I'd be absolutely shocked if he picks Ark over Miami.

Coach or no coach..at the end of the day this decision will come down to the kid. This kid is a Cane. I saw everything I needed to see at the Duke game.

Does Golden have an in-house visit scheduled with Collins, or did that happen already?
If Golden has an in-house visit, I hope he flat out tells Collins that no more bowl sanctions
are coming and, after what transpired last week, there will be no further sanctions.
Time to drop our share of white lies into the game.

Advertisement
Does Golden have an in-house visit scheduled with Collins, or did that happen already?
If Golden has an in-house visit, I hope he flat out tells Collins that no more bowl sanctions
are coming and, after what transpired last week, there will be no further sanctions.
Time to drop our share of white lies into the game.
They won't be white lies, we're going to get off with probation, end of. If they hit us with anything Donna and her pitbulls will go to town on them. The NCAA are in such a terrible legal position that they can't afford to penalize us. The sooner AC realizes this, the sooner he realizes that he has to stay home.

Advertisement
"The academic side of Arkansas impressed him and his mother. His mother was apparently very impressed with Arkansas."

LULZ.

Do people not do their own research into academics or what? I swear there should be a necessary license to breed.

This kid has come across as being smart, so the comment about being blind sided by sanctions doesn't make sense at all. We are gonna get a NOA or some compromised resolution before school starts, and if it is that bad he knows that he can jump his, just S Henderson as exhibit A. You have to think he realizes this....

US News College Rankings

Miami - 44th
Arkansas - 134th

What the **** is his Mom talking about?

Advertisement
Back