What is our rooster as of today?

Advertisement
Chicken Reaction GIF by Yevbel

Currently have 3 roster spots left. Guessing we keep 1 slot open and add 2 more bigs to the rotation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don't want to be that guy but you couldn't do 5 minutes of digging to answer your own question?

View attachment 289701
What strikes me is we have a super senior starting lineup - but as veteran as that group is, the bench is incredibly young. We have no mid-experience guys (Soph's or Juniors) on the team other than Djobet, who only played sparingly as a freshman

What strikes me is we have a super senior starting lineup - but as veteran as that group is, the bench is incredibly young. We have no mid-experience guys (Soph's or Juniors) on the team other than Djobet, who only played sparingly as a freshman
The roster isn’t complete yet…

Of course not. Just found it interesting that our current roster composition doesn't have much balance in terms of experience. We are either really old (starters) or really young (bench). Hopefully we can add a couple of quality veteran pieces off the bench.
We’re about to add one. Don’t think we get Mitchell but they apparently want two veteran bigs in the rotation. They you have Bethea off the bench, so that’s a solid 8 man rotation before you get to Djobet and the three other incoming freshman

Advertisement
Let's hope the youngins can contribute because unless we find suitable bench guys in the portal, it doesn't look like we'll be very deep. May go 7 deep with the way things stand now. May need to add a couple of more pieces if we're going to make any sort of run in March.

Let's hope the youngins can contribute because unless we find suitable bench guys in the portal, it doesn't look like we'll be very deep. May go 7 deep with the way things stand now. May need to add a couple of more pieces if we're going to make any sort of run in March.

Need one more for sure. Goal is two. If we can add at least one (preferably 2) serviceable rotation big(s), I think we’re in the mix as long as Pack stays healthy.

Need one more for sure. Goal is two. If we can add at least one (preferably 2) serviceable rotation big(s), I think we’re in the mix as long as Pack stays healthy.
From the sounds of it, the Idaho State kid is on the verge on committing, so there's your backup 5. That would give us a big man rotation of him, Kidd and Brandon Johnson.

Adding a Dillon Mitchell or Miles Kelly (who are 6'7 and 6'6, respectively) create a bit of a glut on the wings with Cleveland there as well, so you may have to play Cleveland at the 4 at times. We also have Johnson-Arigu coming in as well, who can also give you minutes as a smaller 4, but I don't think he'll be ready to play just yet.

Advertisement
Uhhhh....

Sorry, but I'm here for the good and the bad. This is my team. We took a team to the Final Four just a couple of years after being falsely implicated in the adidas scandal.

Never give up.
Most of the fanbase is like this sadly. They disappear when things aren't going well and then pop up out of nowhere with uninformed questions like this.

Advertisement
Back