Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Advertisement
Advertisement
he got popped speeding and having some unregistered guns

correct... now me personally, idgaf bout nun of that. matter fact i dont give a **** but nun but the Canes
gimme hothead and/or divas at WR & DB.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 8.22.42 PM.png

correct... now me personally, idgaf bout nun of that. matter fact i dont give a **** but nun but the Canes
gimme hothead and/or divas at WR & DB.

View attachment 288341

I wouldn’t care as much if he was caught with some weed, but selling and having an unregistered weapon as an 18 year old who is already being taken care of at Alabama is just wreckless.. does he deserve a 2nd chance sure but not the risk you can take right now with what you’ve invested in this team.

Advertisement
I wouldn’t care as much if he was caught with some weed, but selling and having an unregistered weapon as an 18 year old who is already being taken care of at Alabama is just wreckless.. does he deserve a 2nd chance sure but not the risk you can take right now with what you’ve invested in this team.
Agree. **** you might as well go after Cormani if you gonna kick the tires with this kid. We dont need anyone with this kind of baggage in a must-win season.

SIAP, but these are the guys I would consider…I'm sure most of these are and have seen the updates on some. At this time I think safety is the more important need, but obv CB welcome too if have the room.

S Mangham, Mich St for sure
S Adams, FAU (injured last year, I think he can play here, although not a Mangham caliber addition)
S Slusher, Col
CB/S Minor, Indy
CB Johnson, WKU
CB Hamilton, Hou
CB Cooper, Col
NCB Ponds, JMU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back