Miami Vs UF 8/31 3:30 ABC

Advertisement
Holy **** is it gonna be hot in that sewer.

All good though, it’s a good thing for us. Less time for the cousin****ers to get lubed up on bathtub moonshine.

When’s the last time we just beat the everloving **** out of uf? I would like one of those again, please.

Holy **** is it gonna be hot in that sewer.

All good though, it’s a good thing for us. Less time for the cousin****ers to get lubed up on bathtub moonshine.

When’s the last time we just beat the everloving **** out of uf? I would like one of those again, please.

Which is entirely possible again this year

Advertisement
Man, **** the Gators. Cristobal better have them boys juiced!

1715725434410.png

100% they started to leave in the 4th quarter. At halftime? That's a lie.
I was at UCF at the time. Had some friends at UF. … short trip up. I remember just circling BHG after the game and smirking as I walked past grown men and women crying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andy Staples also memory-holed where Miami is located relative to Hogtown, and whether we are accustomed to heat as well.
Such a dumb narrative for a team from Coral Gables. I guess it's news to that dumbass that these two schools are in the same state and if you were to present the historical average temperature and humidity for both places they would probably look the same +/- 1 degree and +/- 3% humidity

Advertisement
Back