Miami Flo's Predictions

Every year that goes by the data will lean heavy to what D money is saying. There’s already a major trend since the NIL started. Everyone knows my stance on this so I’ll refrain from the water boarding of this argument going forward. In my best Drew voice “ no more questions “.
There is a picture of Rashada in the instruction manual going fwd

Advertisement
Every year that goes by the data will lean heavy to what D money is saying. There’s already a major trend since the NIL started. Everyone knows my stance on this so I’ll refrain from the water boarding of this argument going forward. In my best Drew voice “ no more questions “.
Seconded…

the fat boys warnier archive GIF

Curious to see once we finally get away from Covid year guys who are 23/24 playing QB…

I agree that transfer takes are easy and safer options but this years class like pennix, Daniel’s, or nix feels like something of an outlier

I dont care about method per say, but my stance is you need the QB's/WR's and good offense in todays game to win at the highest level.

@DMoney has a good point.

I would also say if you feel strongly you have a Lawrence or Stroud type prep QB, they may be exception to "break the bank".

People may point to Arch, well he would be starting this year, if Texas didnt already have a 1st round QB who came back.

Stroud sat 1 year behind a first round QB in Fields.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting Hit Rate: 75% (70/93)

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
4/26One of the two MSU DTs will commit by Sunday, May 5Barrow Committed May 3Hit
4/26By Sunday May 5, we'll have at least five new commitsAll five on board by May 3Hit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back