Jamil Burroughs (former Alabama DT) enrolled and practicing with team. Update: not eligible for 2023 per cribby

Advertisement
JHH was pretty **** good this year.
Clark has started a **** ton of games for a top 20-25 caliber defense the last few years.
This at minimum we have two “good” DT starters in Clark at 1Tech and JHH at 3Tech.

Toss in moten, Horton, Scott, and cook we should be fine this year… and if we are losing Burroughs I would probably try and bring another starting DT from a power 5 school…

Advertisement
I mean kid hasn’t played in awhile cause he keeps fighting teammates. Hard to call it a HUGE loss. Miami never got a snap from him.

Got to hit the portal for another DT.
Sure, if you can find one. For now, beggars can't be choosers. We need wins in 2024.

9780812458404-us.jpg

Advertisement
This at minimum we have two “good” DT starters in Clark at 1Tech and JHH at 3Tech.

Toss in moten, Horton, Scott, and cook we should be fine this year… and if we are losing Burroughs I would probably try and bring another starting DT from a power 5 school…
"Good" is subjective. Not a single guy on defense we have would start for any of the 4 CFP teams. Michigan's D Line compared to ours is night and day.

Nothing against the players on the team, but JHH and Clark aren't going to play in the NFL and they won't make us win games.

We need players like those top 4 teams have.

"Good" is subjective. Not a single guy on defense we have would start for any of the 4 CFP teams. Michigan's D Line compared to ours is night and day.

Nothing against the players on the team, but JHH and Clark aren't going to play in the NFL and they won't make us win games.

You also want to run a four-man DT rotation with backups in case of injury. Can't get enough of these guys, they are hard to come by.

Advertisement
JHH
Clark
Cook

And now it's time in year 3 and 2 for Moten/Horton to step up and be AT THE LEAST a number 4 and challenge clark for the 3 spot. That shouldn't be to much to ask.
how you just gone say Clark automatically 3rd? lol

Michigan got 2 3 stars starting on the d-line

And landing guys like Scott, lightfoot, jones and Bain is what those top 4 teams have

Also luckily for us the playoffs expand to 12 teams and I think those two along with the rest of the group is good enough to help win us 10games at minimum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back