Chris Curry

4852439.jpg

Goon status so deluxe.

Didn't realize I could **** my pants so quick. But here we are. That kid is massive.

Advertisement
This kid might be my top back for 2018 he's not just a bruiser he has speed and elusiveness I want to see him play against a SFLA team.

He's turning 18 this month, so he is a year older age wise, but they have to offer this dude now. He's a bigger, stronger, faster Bentavious Thompson. Has the build and appears to have the vision. Not to mention the savage in him.

Only hesitation is that he's already huge as a JR in HS. Will have to be mindful of maintaining his burst & long speed if he wants to stay a tailback.

Advertisement
He's turning 18 this month, so he is a year older age wise, but they have to offer this dude now. He's a bigger, stronger, faster Bentavious Thompson. Has the build and appears to have the vision. Not to mention the savage in him.

The relative question might then be where he would be ranked if he was a High School Senior now. His film is certainly impressive.

The relative question might then be where he would be ranked if he was a High School Senior now. His film is certainly impressive.

He's a four star caliber player. High 3-star if you want to hold his age into account. This is his first full season since he missed most of last season so he would probably be ranked low. Based on this season and spring/summer evaluation in 2017 he could jump in rank.

He's what you hope Robert Burns is healthy enough to do.

Advertisement
Dear Lord.... His feet NEVER stop moving. Like a jackhammer that just keeps pounding away.

Kid probably doesn't even lift. I bet he's just naturally built that way. He'll be a scary ************ like Najeh in our S&C program

Advertisement
Advertisement
#1 back, even above Lingard imo...Loves UM, would love for him to be a Cane.

Totally agree. Check out his junior highlights. If you're worried about age, pretend your watching his senior stuff. No less impressive for it. Prefer him to Lingard.

Give me Curry and Johnnie Ford and call it a day. Don't even need more than that. Let other schools worry about making Lingard's top 25.

#1 back, even above Lingard imo...Loves UM, would love for him to be a Cane.

Totally agree. Check out his junior highlights. If you're worried about age, pretend your watching his senior stuff. No less impressive for it. Prefer him to Lingard.

Give me Curry and Johnnie Ford and call it a day. Don't even need more than that. Let other schools worry about making Lingard's top 25.
The both of you are absolutely insane...

Lingard is literally the best back in the State & among the top 5 in the Nation... You land him & you're talking Natty's afterwards, he's a program changer.

This kid is the real deal. Marshawn Lynch was the first thing I thought when I seen him.

He was heavy on Oregon and he want to be at Alabama.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back