Best Mother's Day Gift

Advertisement
Not a fan of JRE?
Not a podcast person tbh

I spend a lot of time doing podcasts and speaking online every day so I like to just read when I have downtime

But like little clips I see of it I think it’s awesome what he’s built

Or am I just missing an inside joke as badly as Manny whiffed on Florida recruits?

Not a podcast person tbh

I spend a lot of time doing podcasts and speaking online every day so I like to just read when I have downtime

But like little clips I see of it I think it’s awesome what he’s built

Or am I just missing an inside joke as badly as Manny whiffed on Florida recruits?
I hear you bro. I put it on in the background at the gym or sometimes when I’m working.

You didn’t miss anything, they just talk about that on the podcast sometimes. The possibility of us getting wiped out a few times in the past. The possibility of lost civilizations etc.

I hear you bro. I put it on in the background at the gym or sometimes when I’m working.

You didn’t miss anything, they just talk about that on the podcast sometimes. The possibility of us getting wiped out a few times in the past. The possibility of lost civilizations etc.
Gotcha yeah I support that. I hear people including myself talk all day so usually I gotta shut it off. He has some really great guests in the health space so I’ll catch some reposts from time to time that I like

Plus you can’t not laugh at some of the clips with him and Theo Von

I was only semi joking with my guy @pacusmc for taking that route responding to my post. All in fun haha

Advertisement
Gotcha yeah I support that. I hear people including myself talk all day so usually I gotta shut it off. He has some really great guests in the health space so I’ll catch some reposts from time to time that I like

Plus you can’t not laugh at some of the clips with him and Theo Von

I was only semi joking with my guy @pacusmc for taking that route responding to my post. All in fun haha
1714531488803.jpeg

All ya'll tryin to be funny and I'm just lazily looking for quick ideas lol..

And no D$, she doesn't need a premium subscription.

Advertisement
It's not exaggeration to tell you that you post THE WORST GIFs of anyone on the board. The absolute worst. No context, no humor, no mass appeal.

Just random things that only you find amusing.

Including your avatar.

That was a picture of Mother.

Actually the board literally voted on that point. I didn't win but I don't remember seeing your name on the ballot.

1000001142.gif

It's not exaggeration to tell you that you post THE WORST GIFs of anyone on the board. The absolute worst. No context, no humor, no mass appeal.

Just random things that only you find amusing.

Including your avatar.
I'm going to win 2024.

friar-tuck-robin-hood.gif

Advertisement
That was a picture of Mother.

Actually the board literally voted on that point. I didn't win but I don't remember seeing your name on the ballot.

Yeah, now that you explained it, it's HILARIOUS...

"A picture of Mother". Good lord. Like I said, THE WORST GIFs.

Advertisement
Yeah, now that you explained it, it's HILARIOUS...

"A picture of Mother". Good lord. Like I said, THE WORST GIFs.
I'm sorry I truly am. I want to be inclusive but I don't always do the best for those with special needs. I'll try and remember you going forward.

People like to talk about the bear attack. That was funny.

Sending flowers to his parents in condolence for their loss was standing on business when it comes to comedy.

Advertisement
Back