Bally sports prepares for bankruptcy.

Advertisement
I love me some Batesy. Good dude and always been funny as ****. One of my favorite former gatas. There’s not many.
I feel ya.

I will say Bates can be funny and is way more tolerable than Jessie Palmer, but that's as far as I feel comfortable going with all that.

Not necessarily - we have Bally’s up here in MN as well - which is where all the Twins, TWolves and Wild games are played. I’ve actually heard rumors that due to their massive deal with the NHL - their bankruptcy could possibly impact the NHL salary cap decision as to whether to raise it or not for the next season.
And the NHL is already way behind in salary cap.. they’ve barely raised it at all since covid. I think it went up a measly $1mil for next season. Wild need that number way higher with its salary cap issues

This has been needed for a while, rsns have been holding back streaming for a while now, one of the last holdouts. Hopefully this helps us get rights back and negotiate a new tv deal. Baseball and hockey are going to see big changes probably, things like the yes network are monsters in their own right.

I feel ya.

I will say Bates can be funny and is way more tolerable than Jessie Palmer, but that's as far as I feel comfortable going with all that.
Funny story , I was playing pickup ball with a bunch of gators at a popular gym in Gville. I was sprinting down on a fast break and got hit, I went flying ankle first under the metal bleachers. It looked awful , my ankle going under a bar that there should’ve been no way possible to fit it under. Jesse flies across the court screaming lift the bleacher“ and repeatedly asking me if I’m alright lol. I’ve always had a soft spot for the guy since then lol. I guess it’s true what they say about Canadians .

Advertisement
you realize Bally bought all the RSNs (former fox sports). so all the rights got moved to Ballys (NBA, MLB, NHL) that used RSNs for coverage in the acquisition. now theyre going bankrupt and it'll get moved to the next company that acquires them. it wont change anything other than the channel name as it did last time. we used to have our crap games on ray com
Don’t tell these people facts they need to have their narrative. The ACC deal was bad enough. You don’t need to make up **** to make it worse.

Advertisement
And the NHL is already way behind in salary cap.. they’ve barely raised it at all since covid. I think it went up a measly $1mil for next season. Wild need that number way higher with its salary cap issues
Exactly. NHL could be impacted by this. If the next company comes in and tries to renegotiate a lessor deal with the NHL or Ballys in order to buyout Ballys debts - the salary cap is already in question for next season.

Don’t they own Ring of Honor wrestling at one time ?
Probably. If you want to destroy your brain without having to pay for drugs, watching what Sinclair usually has to offer is a quick and easy path.

Funny story , I was playing pickup ball with a bunch of gators at a popular gym in Gville. I was sprinting down on a fast break and got hit, I went flying ankle first under the metal bleachers. It looked awful , my ankle going under a bar that there should’ve been no way possible to fit it under. Jesse flies across the court screaming lift the bleacher“ and repeatedly asking me if I’m alright lol. I’ve always had a soft spot for the guy since then lol. I guess it’s true what they say about Canadians .
Okay ballin with fellas, that is a cool story.

If they knew you were a Cane Fan, they might have trong to take you out, lol. And are you sure it wasn't Jessie that hit you?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back